4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's a title with a pretty good history. I remember playing it 10 years ago the first chapter and it was one of the first H-JRPG I ever played. I believe it's the one who started this trend...or addiction to this genre :sneaky:
Oh it has great history and it practically created the monster girl genre as a whole.

We should be getting a new Q&A sometime soon, I believe.

For those that are worrying, I don't think MGERPG will be abandoned since KC views MGE more as a passion project than a business.
Agreed on having faith in Kenkou. He's practically our universe's version of Ilias.

Ilias.png

HahaLongB0y

Sep 19, 2021
only 5 quests and 2 fuckable characters over 4 years, man this guy must love gooning if thats all hes done so far.

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
By the way, KC started distributing MGE content to his Patreon through messages, so now people who subscribed after those posts need to ask him to PM them the monster girl to see the content.

That person is me.

Kenko Cross give me my monster girls, I beg you.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
By the way, KC started distributing MGE content to his Patreon through messages, so now people who subscribed after those posts need to ask him to PM them the monster girl to see the content.

That person is me.

Kenko Cross give me my monster girls, I beg you.
I have patience... I'll wait for MGE volume 3 to come out for sale and buy it up like the first two.

Having said that... I want my hellhound wife NOW!

Reactions: Minishotgun

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
Funfact, Kenko worked on "some" artwork for MSQ in the early titles, like the blue slime, but rumor says he isn't that fond of the way the monster girls act in that setting, he prefers everything a bit more lovey-dovey.
I mean not really a rumor that he prefers lovey-dovey monster girls, so it wouldn't be weird if he disliked MGQ's monster girls since they view humans as prey rather than partners.

For me MGQ was kind of hit or miss, a lot of the art was really "not enjoyable", other was decent. The only monster I really liked is Alice.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I mean not really a rumor that he prefers lovey-dovey monster girls, so it wouldn't be weird if he disliked MGQ's monster girls since they view humans as prey rather than partners.

For me MGQ was kind of hit or miss, a lot of the art was really "not enjoyable", other was decent. The only monster I really liked is Alice.
i'm with kenko is the same boat really, not the biggest fan of monstergirls that treat humans as prey either, i don't mind them being stronger than your average human or stuff like that, hell, they don't even need to be all lovey-dovey either, i just want them act more humane, so in that term, MSQ is probably gonna be a hit or miss for me too.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was joking, I do prefer KC's monster girl designs over MGQ designs though.
Ah and yeah, I agree with KC's designs being better than most of MGQ's.

i'm with kenko is the same boat really, not the biggest fan of monstergirls that treat humans as prey either, i don't mind them being stronger than your average human or stuff like that, hell, they don't even need to be all lovey-dovey either, i just want them act more humane, so in that term, MSQ is probably gonna be a hit or miss for me too.
I love the relationship the MGQ girls have with their food. While MGE's girls seek deeper and meaningful relationships, that makes for less development in the broader sense. I would like to meet many monster girls to dominate and be dominated by while sharing this adventure with my fellow adventurers doing the same.

Jun 14, 2022
Ah and yeah, I agree with KC's designs being better than most of MGQ's.
In addition to KC being a better artist than all the others involved in the original MGQ 10 years ago, his designs mostly boil down to "hot girl with added monster/inhuman traits", whereas in MGQ a major chunk of the girls range from "nope" to "HELL NO!" It's understandable for a game about monster girls to be varied in where the designs fall on the monster-to-girl ratio, but the problem is that, especially near the end, the girls transcended from "monster" to straight-up unsightly abominations that made the game incredibly unfappable.

For MGE, even my most disliked designs boil down to their appeals just not being my thing, rather then their designs being inherently repulsive.

I'd say it's more than just that. MGE came first, and he was probably delighted to work on Quest since it drew clear inspiration from his work, but the latter's popularity kinda cemented the idea among the fandom that all monster-girl content needs to be exclusively femdom with healthy servings of snuff and cruelty. Which, judging by this demo, is the complete opposite of what KC's actual kinks are. So if he hoped Quest would get more people into monster girls he got his wish, but it was definitely a monkey paw sort of situation. Just speculation, but it would definitely help explain why he's so defensive and strict about his setting.

Personally I'm glad he knows exactly what he wants from monster girls because this game strikes the exact niche I've been wanting from the subculture for basically ever. The girls are extremely aggressive, but not cruel. Naturally dominant, but they'll let you take the reins without complaint and in some cases even encourage you to do so. Lovey-dovey, sweet, and caring to the max, which makes the contrast to them being uber lewd and utterly cock-crazed even hotter. It's great, and ironically despite MGE being one of the earliest pieces of monster girl content it's a breath of fresh air from the tired "PATHETIC MALE, HOW SHAMEFUL YOU ARE TO FEEL GOOD WHILE I'M RAPING YOU" routine that's been done countless times in the last 10+ years.

bb123

Sep 7, 2017
march 9th,gbf is already at 10th anniv,girls un panzer finale last movie is out,mgq part 3 is out even though it's just trial
and here i'm still waiting mge rpg,does kenkoureally forget his project,i know he's doing it for fun, but at least giveme info about it
last info was december and he didn't even say anything about his project at all

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
In addition to KC being a better artist than all the others involved in the original MGQ 10 years ago, his designs mostly boil down to "hot girl with added monster/inhuman traits", whereas in MGQ a major chunk of the girls range from "nope" to "HELL NO!" It's understandable for a game about monster girls to be varied in where the designs fall on the monster-to-girl ratio, but the problem is that, especially near the end, the girls transcended from "monster" to straight-up unsightly abominations that made the game incredibly unfappable.

For MGE, even my most disliked designs boil down to their appeals just not being my thing, rather then their designs being inherently repulsive.

I'd say it's more than just that. MGE came first, and he was probably delighted to work on Quest since it drew clear inspiration from his work, but the latter's popularity kinda cemented the idea among the fandom that all monster-girl content needs to be exclusively femdom with healthy servings of snuff and cruelty. Which, judging by this demo, is the complete opposite of what KC's actual kinks are. So if he hoped Quest would get more people into monster girls he got his wish, but it was definitely a monkey paw sort of situation. Just speculation, but it would definitely help explain why he's so defensive and strict about his setting.

Personally I'm glad he knows exactly what he wants from monster girls because this game strikes the exact niche I've been wanting from the subculture for basically ever. The girls are extremely aggressive, but not cruel. Naturally dominant, but they'll let you take the reins without complaint and in some cases even encourage you to do so. Lovey-dovey, sweet, and caring to the max, which makes the contrast to them being uber lewd and utterly cock-crazed even hotter. It's great, and ironically despite MGE being one of the earliest pieces of monster girl content it's a breath of fresh air from the tired "PATHETIC MALE, HOW SHAMEFUL YOU ARE TO FEEL GOOD WHILE I'M RAPING YOU" routine that's been done countless times in the last 10+ years.
I'd say KC's designs have just the right ratio of monster to human, in my opinion.
But yes, especially later on, MGQ designs end up being more disgusting than anything else.

Also agreed on the lovey-dovey part. Not becaause it makes them hotter, it's just sweeter and more enjoyable to me.

Plus there's too many lose to get raped / NTR H games already, no shame to those who like them, but they aren't for me.

Another thing I like about MGERPG is that the H scenes are accessible at any time and not via old save files or a recollection room.

march 9th,gbf is already at 10th anniv,girls un panzer finale last movie is out,mgq part 3 is out even though it's just trial
and here i'm still waiting mge rpg,does kenkoureally forget his project,i know he's doing it for fun, but at least giveme info about it
last info was december and he didn't even say anything about his project at all
I don't see the issue, he's been doing monthly MGE updates on his Patreon already.

He seems to be busy with something as well, but I do think we'll likely get an update this month.

Personally I've been waiting since release and I'm not upset...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes