4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
May 30, 2019
Holstaur, Alraune and Werewolf were 3 that KC teased on Patreon. I am also waiting for Atlach-Nacha, my favourite of the Abyssals. I'm curious to see how does he plan to implement the transformations for the protagonist due to the Abyssals.

Reactions: Welt-schmerz

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Just out of curiosity, which monster girls are you all expecting?

For now the two monster girls we have are both from volume one of MGE, so maybe Kenko is planning to add volume two monster girls later?
At this point I'll be fine with anything. But give me my Banshee goth wife already (Krampus and Pyrow are fine too).

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Holstaur, Alraune and Werewolf were 3 that KC teased on Patreon. I am also waiting for Atlach-Nacha, my favourite of the Abyssals. I'm curious to see how does he plan to implement the transformations for the protagonist due to the Abyssals.
Ghost, and Beelzebub as well.

Beelzebub's art rework looked really nice, so I'm fine with that.
Demon Devil Kikimora basically all that would do anything for their Husband.
Demon, Liliraune... and Lilim (in full, not just the tutorial battle).
At this point I'll be fine with anything. But give me my Banshee goth wife already (Krampus and Pyrow are fine too).
i expect high orc and malef dragon
maybe atlach nacha
So far, the one's he's picked have been the main species version of girls instead of subspecies.

Kikimora is a subspecies of Wolf beastman, so I doubt she'll get in since Werewolf has already been confirmed.
Same with Liliraune since Alraune already has unused art in the current demo version so she's likely confirmed as well.
I doubt Banshee will get in since he's already shown Ghost getting in.
High Orc and Malef Dragons are both subspecies, but we might get regular orc and regular dragon.
I really doubt the girls that transform their husbands (abyssal monsters) will get in, but Atlach Natcha is a subspecies of Arachne so most likely arachne'll get in.

The hardest part I think is gonna be balancing the subs with the doms, cause that's what he seems to be doing. They're obviously all switches, but every girl has a leaning so far.

Imp is submissive, and werecat is more assertive.
Then we get Alraune and Werewolf?
Ghost and Beelzelbub?

It's like he picks from one side and then the other for general personality trend.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Ghost, and Beelzebub as well.

Beelzebub's art rework looked really nice, so I'm fine with that.

So far, the one's he's picked have been the main species version of girls instead of subspecies.

Kikimora is a subspecies of Wolf beastman, so I doubt she'll get in since Werewolf has already been confirmed.
Same with Liliraune since Alraune already has unused art in the current demo version so she's likely confirmed as well.
I doubt Banshee will get in since he's already shown Ghost getting in.
High Orc and Malef Dragons are both subspecies, but we might get regular orc and regular dragon.
I really doubt the girls that transform their husbands (abyssal monsters) will get in, but Atlach Natcha is a subspecies of Arachne so most likely arachne'll get in.

The hardest part I think is gonna be balancing the subs with the doms, cause that's what he seems to be doing. They're obviously all switches, but every girl has a leaning so far.

Imp is submissive, and werecat is more assertive.
Then we get Alraune and Werewolf?
Ghost and Beelzelbub?

It's like he picks from one side and then the other for general personality trend.
Where did he show that Ghost will get in?

Mar 22, 2023
Sad for the Banshee team. Still, I'll be glad if we can at least have the next update with Holstaur and Alraune.
Bro, my Avatar is Hellhound.

Imagine my pain. My girl is a subspecies of Werewolf. In fact, my girl's only thing is "werewolf but impossible to dom." The chance of her making it are so small I cry. If the game even gets more updates XD

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
What's the current game status? Dev barely gives any updates on patreon so maybe it's somewhere else

Welt-schmerz

Mar 5, 2024
What's the current game status? Dev barely gives any updates on patreon so maybe it's somewhere else
Nope, KC gives all updates on Patreon as far as I know.
I'm expecting an announcement in about 7/8 days, or a new monster girl at least.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes