Yagaht

Sep 14, 2018
Well put, and I share your philosophy.

If I really wanted to improve the DRM, I'd get rid of this access code shenanigans and force you to download the full version off a site. And that's just the first step: I could change the architecture of my game so it's client/server. You'd need to be online at all times to play. Then, I could integrate Patreon's oauth api into the server code so you need to actively support me in order to play. Next, I could secretly watermark each version so I'd know who leaked it. (I think it's a pain to create new Patreon accounts? It's probably tied to your PayPal.) I could probably figure out a way to automatically ban leakers. I could even-- who cares. Even thinking about this stuff is a waste of time.

Besides, I have a feeling 1/10 people who read this are already two steps ahead of me and know how they would bypass all that stuff.

I'm going to go back to working on this chipmunk scene. I hope you all enjoy it when it's released!

PS: Thanks a lot for your support, by the way. I really appreciate it!
Eh, in my previous post I used some really low level method of bypassing it, and didn't even tested it(it didn't work btw).Now, because I wasn't able to STOP thinking about it, until I found working and reliable method of getting it free(not out of malicious intent, honestly, my mind just locked on to this line of thought). I found one, it uses Hashcat and some datamining. I may be a pirate, but I am not asshole. Therefore there will be no leaking of codes(or in this case alternate codes). I really think there should be little more protection. Different type of encryption in the codes, at the least? Too many collisions, make them work for it!

• Haha
Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
I really enjoy this game, and I honestly wish i could time travel to the future to play it in full to know everything, but im happy with the pace of things. So keep up the good work.

Reactions: monk_56

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Eh, in my previous post I used some really low level method of bypassing it, and didn't even tested it(it didn't work btw).Now, because I wasn't able to STOP thinking about it, until I found working and reliable method of getting it free(not out of malicious intent, honestly, my mind just locked on to this line of thought). I found one, it uses Hashcat and some datamining. I may be a pirate, but I am not asshole. Therefore there will be no leaking of codes(or in this case alternate codes). I really think there should be little more protection. Different type of encryption in the codes, at the least? Too many collisions, make them work for it!
I'll consider that :) I appreciate you not sharing to the world!
I really enjoy this game, and I honestly wish i could time travel to the future to play it in full to know everything, but im happy with the pace of things. So keep up the good work.
aww thanks. I especially am happy to hear that because I feel like I am going slow as fuck on this latest scene. It's taken me 3 months at this point, I think? I like to consider it a failed experiment, and as they say, no risk, no reward. In other words, I don't regret experimenting. Live and learn. (I like to get all my clichés out in forum posts before I start writing for the day.)

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
v0.25.02 released!

New Scene:
  • A massive amount of lewd content has been added to the chipmunk girl scene. Don't forget to bring some carrots!
Bug Fixes:
  • When Amy sleeps over, playing hard/easy/for fun wasn't affecting the outcome of the scene. Now it does.
Technical Details:
  • For player convenience, I created a test passage that allows you to jump directly to the new scene to try it out. Simply go to and from there you can play it over and over again. IF YOU ARE USING THIS URL, DO NOT SAVE OVER ANY EXISTING SAVES YOU CARE ABOUT. It's fine to save, just don't overwrite anything important when you do.

Anyway, that's not what this technical issue is about: That test page had a link that was only there for automated testing. It provides no value to a real player, so I have hidden it.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Access codes or other DRM are never really about stopping piracy entirely, it's just about throwing in enough of a barrier that some percent of would-be pirates becoming paying players.

You'll never make perfect DRM and the more draconic you make the DRM the worse the experience gets for paying players. Then those folks get REAL MAD when the game they paid for is actively worse because DRM.

Better to do some light-touch DRM if you're going to do it at all. Though IMO just doing zero DRM ends up best because you get more good will that way and alot of people will just pay anyway (like me, I'm a patron of this dude so I'm not like 'but I want to not have a code bluh bluh')
Agreed.
I despise Python, but I wrote an 'automatic reverse-choke' (funnel) algorithm to brute backwards. You seem to have “the bug” to reverse-engineer too, like me. Purely for the challenge/fun of doing it, for me. Hashcat here? It wouldn't make use of certain version tables, so that's out here. I leak only because I hate DRM altogether, but I do respect efforts, so I usually wait to give authors time to get a return. There are collisions and false-collisions in the current algorithm, which actually helps make it more difficult *sometimes*. A key might be valid, but might not work for the correct version or other hiccups. ;)

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Scene Excerpt:
You are being chased.
It's closing in on you. Mutating into an abhorrent figure.
A headache inducing vibration reverberates in your skull, dropping you to your knees. You plug your ears, hoping it will stop the thumping, but it makes little difference. Then, as though you imagined the whole thing, the pain vanishes.
All you hear is your quivering breath. Disoriented, you slowly open your eyes and stand. There's nothing behind you, but that does nothing to calm your nerves: that was no hallucination. Where is it?
Though you can't see it, you know it's there. You feel its presence. Watching. Waiting. You scan your surroundings, searching for who-knows-what.
There; high up in a tree to your right. A faint outline of a humanoid bust... maybe? It could be your mind playing tricks on you, but there's something off about it -- the way it remains relatively still compared to the swaying branches around it.
The seconds tick away as you stare, unable to make up your mind. What is that?
A gust of wind completely obscures the shape, and when the trees swing back into place, it's gone!

is an erotic text-based RPG. The kind of game that lets you ride a unicorn girl — and vice-versa. Your farm is failing, but your fortune takes a turn when a starving Monster Girl barges into your home. In exchange for taking her in, she'll help you start the world's first Monster Girl farm!

What's new:
Attention! Attention! Incoming demo scene! Play it for free.

I'm going to paste the contents of the changelog, because I think it does a good job explaining:
Lysandra, the bat girl, was added in this minor release. She's a little scary, but in a good way. Zenwick, a new contributor, wrote the scene while I acted as editor. Let me know what you think so I can pass the feedback on to him. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did!
Oh, and it's worth mentioning that part two of this character is already written, I just haven't ported it into the game yet. It'll be out soon!
SPOILER: This free scene can be found in the demo, randomly popping up when you sleep. If you can't find her, it means you need to play more of Amy's storyline.
Before I release part two of this scene, I plan to complete the chipmunk girl one first. Honestly, I think switching to work on Lysandra will actually help me get the chipmunk girl scene out faster than if I tried to complete it from start to finish.

It was getting to the point where I was so familiar with my own writing, I couldn't see the forest through the trees. In an attempt to achieve perfection (an impossible/terrible goal), I would work on the same prose for hours, replacing a phrase, coming up with a better one, then a better one, then a better one, only to return to the original version, having realized it was fine all along. Talk about spinning your wheels.

Editing this Lysandra scene was like a little vacation. Now, I can return to the chipmunk girl scene with fresh eyes, and hopefully a fresh attitude of, "Perfect is the enemy of good."

I hope you're all doing wonderful. Enjoy the new scene!

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there a full gallery?
Not at the moment, but it'd be easy to add, since it already exists in my previous game. Would you prefer an in-game gallery, or you just want to see the pictures? I think either one would be the same amount of effort for me, but I would like to clearly understand the motivation of your request.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
Not at the moment, but it'd be easy to add, since it already exists in my previous game. Would you prefer an in-game gallery, or you just want to see the pictures? I think either one would be the same amount of effort for me, but I would like to clearly understand the motivation of your request.
I'd say both
But my request came from the idea that I'd like to replay the scene with another sex character if it's possible

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
What does the access code unlock anyways? I'm not totally clear. Which scenes count as demo and which count as full version only scenes?

Is the demo like the first half of the game? Or is the demo like all the mechanics with all the nsfw scenes omitted?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
What does the access code unlock anyways? I'm not totally clear. Which scenes count as demo and which count as full version only scenes?

Is the demo like the first half of the game? Or is the demo like all the mechanics with all the nsfw scenes omitted?
...Rather self-explanatory, considering the game tells you what it unlocks when you attempt. Speaking of, totally got too busy to gen a new key...ZYX<9060 (it's been a while, and as always, if you like it, buy/support it).

Reactions: mango5263

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Attention! Attention! Incoming demo scenes! Play them for free.

What's new in 0.25.04:
  • I'm happy, so damn happy, to announce I've finally completed the Chipmunk Girl scene. This thing is a beast, has tons of replayability, and is by far the most complex thing I've ever written. The lewd scene alone has more choices than I can count. It got to the point where I couldn't keep it all in my head and had to install graphing software to map it out. Your second time through it adds a major chunk of content, a whole new lewd path to explore!
    Let me elaborate on that major chunk of content: the first time you go through the scene, it focuses primarily on dildo gagging, humiliation, and spit fetishes. But the second time you go through, it unlocks a tickle torture route and/or a sadomasochistic route.
    The chipmunk girl was a unique challenge to write. She can "speak," but she's so fast, you can't understand her. To you, it sounds like chirps and tweets. I pitched a similar concept to an author I commissioned, and they had no interest in writing a character that couldn't speak. Makes me wonder if they learned their lesson the hard way like me, or if they are just smarter.
    OK, I just want to clarify a minor detail. Technically, the scene isn't 100% done. It's more like 99% done: the dialogue isn't color coded yet. But I'll add that and release it in a matter of days.
    Anyway, the chipmunk girl (her name is Dee, BTW), is a petite little cutie with a tiny booty. Ostensibly timid, once she gets comfortable, she reveals herself to be filthier than a raccoon girl.
  • Speaking of raccoon girls. This release also includes Estelle, and you'll never guess what type of monster girl she is. She's crazy and nasty like Dee, but in a more traditional sense: she thinks she's a superhero and goes around, effectively LARPing with normies who have no idea what's going on.
    (Holy crap, writing that sentence terrified me. Did I just use a bunch of slurs? I swear, 5 years ago these terms were innocuous, but as I age, the world seems to pass me by. I just want to communicate without worrying about stepping on a landmine. I long for the days when--)
    Anyway! Yeah, so Estelle isn't the biggest fan of humans, and since you're the only one who visits the forest, she decides you're her arch nemesis. Naturally, this leads to a huge misunderstanding, the kind where she tries to decapitate you with her giant sword. If I had a nickel...
    Will you live to tell the tale? You'll just have to play to find out...
    ...that yes, of course you'll live to tell the tale. The real question is, will the two of you bang behind a dumpster, or in it? (Spoiler: Also "yes.")

Reactions: damnedfrog

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hey it seems the code doesn't work of you can could you post a new one or smth?
Old codes won't work if the game has been updated. I don't immediately crack anything for non-AAA developers, I try to give them time to actually get customers and such. If it hasn't been updated, then the author may have added key blacklisting or changed the DRM. Edit: Just tested, does work.. Use copy/paste, you're probably thinking those are `zeros`. They are not.

Lolbusk

Aug 9, 2022
Old codes won't work if the game has been updated. I don't immediately crack anything for non-AAA developers, I try to give them time to actually get customers and such. If it hasn't been updated, then the author may have added key blacklisting or changed the DRM. Edit: Just tested, does work.. Use copy/paste, you're probably thinking those are `zeros`. They are not.
Alr I was on mobile before and copy and paste dident work got on my laptop it works fine sorry to bother you.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes