Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
And to add to this, it would probably help me to know why this fetish turns you on if you want it. Otherwise, I'll just be making up what I think would turn a person on about it.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
And to add to this, it would probably help me to know why this fetish turns you on if you want it. Otherwise, I'll just be making up what I think would turn a person on about it.
Honestly, oviposition has nothing to do with my personal pregnancy fetish. To be quite frank, adding in egg-laying and calling it "pregnancy" wouldn't really do anything for me, nor do I feel like it's the kind of pregnancy most people who browse the tag or after. Egg-preg is very different from embryonic.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Honestly, oviposition has nothing to do with my personal pregnancy fetish. To be quite frank, adding in egg-laying and calling it "pregnancy" wouldn't really do anything for me, nor do I feel like it's the kind of pregnancy most people who browse the tag or after. Egg-preg is very different from embryonic.
that's good to know, but I'd like to understand why you feel that way.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
that's good to know, but I'd like to understand why you feel that way.
The extent of my fetish is pretty simple: Have risky sex, conceive a child, give birth to a baby. For some reason, going as far back as the beginning of my emerging into this fetish, the laying of eggs rather than a live birth has always seemed somewhat anticlimactic to me. It's sort of hard to explain.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The extent of my fetish is pretty simple: Have risky sex, conceive a child, give birth to a baby. For some reason, going as far back as the beginning of my emerging into this fetish, the laying of eggs rather than a live birth has always seemed somewhat anticlimactic to me. It's sort of hard to explain.
I'll keep that in mind, but I don't want anyone under age in my game (including a newborn)

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I'll keep that in mind, but I don't want anyone under age in my game (including a newborn)
That's fine, most games tend to have the birth off-screen, and at most have the baby counted in statistics. Being able to know how many kids I've had is part of the enjoyment.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
That's fine, most games tend to have the birth off-screen, and at most have the baby counted in statistics. Being able to know how many kids I've had is part of the enjoyment.
oh okay. so they have a baby and you never hear about it again? I guess the character that gave birth talks about raising the child you never see?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
For me it's kind of a mix of pregnancy being the biological purpose and prerogative of sex with undertones of dominance where a woman becomes vulnerable and expends her personal resources to give birth to your child.

Like imagine a lithe and agile woman, graceful in appearance and ability, inviting your seed into her fertile womb. She invites you to so thoroughly imbue yourself with her that your very genes, the fabric of your being, mixes with hers. Where she opens her muscled thighs and gasps in exquisite pleasure as you pulverize her small, tight, cunt with your throbbing dick until she sighs in delight and milks your sperm; welcoming the frenetic search of your genetic seed as it embeds itself in her waiting eggs. That this lithe woman's (once taut and toned) stomach begins to bulge with the fruit of your demanding nightly labors as her very body bends itself to give birth to your offspring. Where she was once quick and capable, for you she makes herself ungainly and vulnerable. Dependent on you to protect her while her stomach grows as she nourishes the life you ejaculated into her.

Sorry if this sounds a little seedy, no pun intended, but just trying to convey the pregnancy fetish.

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
oh okay. so they have a baby and you never hear about it again? I guess the character that gave birth talks about raising the child you never see?
A good example is to look at Fenoxo's Trials in Tained Space, one of the biggest text-based project out there.
In there, as many games in this genre, you bang the chicks and depend on various factors you can produce an offspring.
Once the baby is born, the player is notified that it have been transfered to a nursery ran by your people to raise and educate, as it is dangerous on your journey and your ship isn't a good place for a baby to be.

As for a farm scenario, simply create a seperate child care building to house the kids. There they can be safely ignored from the story (if you want to stop there) or they can be brought back in when they are no longer underage.

In short, it's more about the player feeling like they accomplished something meaningful, an achievement on their statistic rather than the need to go into the nitty gritty details.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Once the baby is born, the player is notified that it have been transfered to a nursery ran by your people to raise and educate, as it is dangerous on your journey and your ship isn't a good place for a baby to be.
Gotcha. I've played TiTs a bit and gave birth to some plant monster, but the baby just ran away. I tried CoC2 and i saw it had nursery, but I never got impregnated/impregnated anything, so I wasn't sure how the system worked. Thank you for the information.

I guess what I need is a character who can take care of the nursery. A hucow would probably be best.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You can mention on the game, or have a "random" event where you find the child, or be living with you too, and for the underage, you could said that that the "child" age really rapidly (magic :LOL:) , until adulthood, so there they aging process begin to slow down, until a normal rate.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
You dont see much pussies in the right place and shape these days. Nice picture whoever did draw it.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes