Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Fuckin' bless, a new energy bar, no more blocks :love:
I would've done this originally, but I'm sad to say it didn't occur to me, haha. Someone suggested it in the anonymous survey you can take at the end of the game. Remember to give developers your feedback, it really helps :)

Reactions: blarg0192

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I plan on adding breeding but I won't be adding incest into this game. Sorry.
Not sure if you plan on adding a kind of genetic inheritance system to the game, with traits and breeding.

But if you do, one thing that might work is to make a malus 'inbred' trait on the offspring the player has with any relations to encourage the player to get more breeding stock. But blanket banning sex with offspring works too.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm not planning on doing that because I think it would require shallow personalities for the offspring. I'm thinking more like the breeding will be an event that you can perform on a few characters.
Ahhh, I see. So more as a character/story element for the game, rather than employed as a gameplay mechanic for breeding on the farm.

Sounds good!

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Version 0.07.00 released!

This release focused mainly on new features: There is an energy bar instead of energy blocks, and there are now status effects in the game! The status effects took a long time to code, but I think it was worth it because it adds depth to the game. For example, if you mess up really bad with a monster girl's care activities, you could get a bad status effect.

Content-wise, I added a new random scene when you explore. It's more of a side quest than a scene, really. There are many choices and secrets to discover (including some lewdness). If you run into a giant statue of an angel in the middle of the forest, you've found it.

Now, there are many random scenes in the game, so chances are low you'll run into this one. But, I envision many quests with similar complexity in the future. It's going to feel like a Western RPG (e.g., Fallout/Skyrim) where you've got multiple quests in progress at the same time. For convenience, I've added a cheat to jump straight to this quest for those that don't want to take the time exploring just to find it.

I think from now till the end of the month, I'm going to add a new random scene of similar complexity and squeeze in some quick features, then do another small release -- if everything goes according to plan, that will be the third released this month. I'll also create a poll so that $1 pledges can vote on which character I add next.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So the last time I played this game I think it was just an intro and then a 'thanks for playing the demo' kind of screen without any content I could actually direct or control.

How is it doing now? i really liked the little intro and it is a fun concept, just kinda checking on the progress.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How is it doing now? i really liked the little intro and it is a fun concept, just kinda checking on the progress.
Right now there are additional characters you can collect: Hanako, Enoki, Amy, Fern. Each of them have three scenes. I don't have a good idea of how much content is there time-wise, though. Sorry

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
A week has passed since my previous release, but v0.08.00 of Monster Girl Farmer still adds a variety of new features.

- A lot of people will be happy to hear I added Enoki's picture to the game, and it's beautiful.
- Just in time for Halloween, I've created a spooky scene involving a well. Good luck finding the secret. (It's sexual, but barely -- more atmospheric and fun.) I've added a cheat to the game so you can jump straight to this new scene.
- The pink orchard now has its own exploration scenes. It didn't really make sense to find ponds or green plants there.
- The author of the scene you are reading is now displayed. So far, I'm the only author for the game, but now I feel comfortable asking for community contributions. Interested in adding something to the game? Let me know.
- Now you can leave me feedback at any point by clicking on a button on the sidebar. The end of game/character surveys still exist.

Enjoy!

Next month, Sophie the Centaur will return and she'll have a bigger role on your farm. I'll have a poll for $1 pledges to see which feature you think is the most important one I work on next.

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i havent seen any pics since the first one where eva bends over and tells you to sniff her ass. is there any other pics in this game?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes