• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 7, 2018
Pronouns aren't a real thing, your either a male or female. change the game.
Dumbass doesn't even know what pronouns are. Transphobia rots the brain.
I'm not sure I should be taking English lessons from somebody who doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

You're going to love the first trans character. She won't just be a sexual fetish.
Anyways, I at least am very much looking forward to her. Considering you seem to be one of the few people on here who knows that trans and futa don't mean the same thing, that's a good starting point, and I have high hopes!

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Anyways, I at least am very much looking forward to her. Considering you seem to be one of the few people on here who knows that trans and futa don't mean the same thing, that's a good starting point, and I have high hopes!
Aw, thank you!

I have been getting feedback that people wish certain characters were futa... Now I wonder if they were asking for them to be trans women but didn't know the difference. :unsure:

I'm considering adding both futa and trans women to the game, but I haven't researched if that would be more offensive than only picking one.

Coiled Spines

Oct 3, 2017
Aw, thank you!

I have been getting feedback that people wish certain characters were futa... Now I wonder if they were asking for them to be trans women but didn't know the difference. :unsure:

I'm considering adding both futa and trans women to the game, but I haven't researched if that would be more offensive than only picking one.
Heya. Trans woman here. Having both could be neat? Being trans is about who you are not matching your body, whereas futa is just functional hermaphroditism and doesn't necessarily involve any sort of identity stuff. I know I like futa stuff, but it doesn't have to mean the character is trans. It's a magic world, you can just have a girl with a dick who didn't have to deal with gender trouble.

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Heya. Trans woman here. Having both could be neat? Being trans is about who you are not matching your body, whereas futa is just functional hermaphroditism and doesn't necessarily involve any sort of identity stuff. I know I like futa stuff, but it doesn't have to mean the character is trans. It's a magic world, you can just have a girl with a dick who didn't have to deal with gender trouble.
To tack on just as someone who likes futa - futa and trans definitely aren't the same thing and people requesting futa I assume know what they're asking for. I personally prefer futa over trans (or shemale if we're speaking of the...I guess fetish specific term - IMO trans is the lifestyle and shemale is the fetish, but have seen them used interchangely and honestly don't know which is more 'correct'), as I like futa on futa esp or male on futa, and dig the vaginal sex. I have no issue with trans/shemale but my specific tastes are futa, and some people's will be trans/shemale. If you really want to get into the weeds there's also full package futa (futa with penis, balls, and vagina) or just futa with penis + vagina. That one for me really depends on implementation, some do it weird, but a vagina hiding under a big ol pair of balls can be good.

Bit longer than I meant, the tldr is there's definitely a difference in trans/shemale and futa, and most who care about futa have a preference on what is considered futa or trans/shemale. I personally would be just fine with both, but appreciate the differences.

Reactions: Daddums

Coiled Spines

Oct 3, 2017
To tack on just as someone who likes futa - futa and trans definitely aren't the same thing and people requesting futa I assume know what they're asking for. I personally prefer futa over trans (or shemale if we're speaking of the...I guess fetish specific term - IMO trans is the lifestyle and shemale is the fetish, but have seen them used interchangely and honestly don't know which is more 'correct'), as I like futa on futa esp or male on futa, and dig the vaginal sex.
Dickgirl tends to be the more trans-friendly term for the fetish, but yeah this. If people are asking for futa, they generally just want girls with dicks. Also, keep in mind that a trans woman character doesn't need to have a dick.

Reactions: Daddums and Drinpa

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Dumbass doesn't even know what pronouns are. Transphobia rots the brain.
I kind of understand him, could they stop bullshitting with their 1723849953 genders and just solve the problem of what people not identifying with their sex should be refered to?
Luckily in my country we don't have problems with that yet and i hope this issue will be solved by the time it becomes one.
Go for futa, best of both worlds and more "natural", as others said trans is more about identity crisis than just having both sexes parts, i wouldn't want to delve into this topic.

But that's up to you ofc, i doubt fans of either fetish would be dissapointed whatever you choose in this case.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I kind of understand him, could they stop bullshitting with their 1723849953 genders and just solve the problem of what people not identifying with their sex should be refered to?
Reminder that the gentleman insisted on an absolute either-or binary distinction.

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Oh, right. If you add trans women, you're gonna get a lot of edgy shitposters. More representation is nice, but keep in mind that assholes will take offense to it.
Can confirm - it's even worse for NTR, that's one I don't understand why people have to throw a fit over. Either way, if you do add trans I believe you can ask the mods to add a rule to the thread that any complaints/bitching about the trans inclusion will be bans, as it's a part of the game and not open to debate; I've seen those warnings on popular NTR games.

Jul 7, 2018
Aw, thank you!

Can confirm that there's no problem with having both trans and futa characters in the game. One also doesn't necessarily preclude the other, especially in the case of a character being intersex instead of a magical futanari(For reasons that I'd be more than willing to explain if you'd like to have that information before making a character that is either of these).

I'd imagine that most of them were actually asking for futa, the mix up is usually more in people thinking trans characters are futa than vice-versa. It definitely doesn't help that the tagging system lumps the two of them together, either.

I can also back up that you'll probably end up talking to the mods at least a few times if you do put in trans characters. If someone on here doesn't like that they will make it known. Constantly. Over and over again until they get banned for spamming.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Can confirm that there's no problem with having both trans and futa characters in the game. One also doesn't necessarily preclude the other, especially in the case of a character being intersex instead of a magical futanari(For reasons that I'd be more than willing to explain if you'd like to have that information before making a character that is either of these).
yeah I'd love to chat, either here or (preferably) on discord:

I can also back up that you'll probably end up talking to the mods at least a few times if you do put in trans characters. If someone on here doesn't like that they will make it known. Constantly. Over and over again until they get banned for spamming.
Sounds fun. /s (?)

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I missed a bunch of replies above, sorry. I wish alerts would jump me to the oldest reply instead of the newest.

I actually want the characters to be trans women, not just magically futa (of course, I'll probably add both). I'm still figuring out how to pull that off in the lore of the game. I'd love to bounce some ideas off of somebody. (Well, technically, more people. I've bounced it off a bunch of people already.) One of my goals is to tastefully explain why s***ale is an offensive term to the community.

Can confirm - it's even worse for NTR, that's one I don't understand why people have to throw a fit over. Either way, if you do add trans I believe you can ask the mods to add a rule to the thread that any complaints/bitching about the trans inclusion will be bans, as it's a part of the game and not open to debate; I've seen those warnings on popular NTR games.
That's interesting. if people are acting in good faith, I don't see a reason to ban them. I'd rather people discuss civilly even if they disagree.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's interesting. if people are acting in good faith, I don't see a reason to ban them. I'd rather people discuss civilly even if they disagree.
Constructive, civil discussion is the doorway to understanding.
Unfortunately not all people share this view and will decide that their way is correct and everyone else is wrong for holding a different perspective. This can descend into kink-shaming & that, I believe, is when people will be looking at bans.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The art is amazing, is it commissioned? I don't normally play text-based games but I played for the art style alone, I would love to see more of it.
It is, but I will be working with a different artist in the future:

Zraxi made the artwork you're referring to: We are no longer working together, but she is great.

Reactions: Glasspie
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes