Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
ther is only that one picture?
For the public, yes. New pictures will be added to the game soon.

Here's the artist's current work in progress: Zraxi, is working on (I think) 5 other characters for the Patreon banner and a sex scene picture for Enoki. Most of the banner characters are completed, but we're revealing a new one every week or so.

Last edited:

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
That art is fantastic. I'm really interested in your game, but it's sorely lacking in content right now. I feel like the girls need a lot more scenes since right now it's just, meet, raise AP, flirt a bit, raise more AP, 'maybe sex.'

You could perhaps consider opening it up for fan submissions, veto them yourself and use them to bulk out the content.

Either way, I'm here for more. Keep it up

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You could perhaps consider opening it up for fan submissions, veto them yourself and use them to bulk out the content.
yeah I planned on doing that before I started working on the game, but now I'm kind of hesitating; it takes a ton of effort for me to create each character. In fact, I toil for days, even weeks. Sometimes I throw away all the character's content after I get to their sex scene because, only at that point do I realize what their personality should be -- and it's unrelated to everything I already wrote. I don't think I'll be able to find an author who lives up to my standards.

That said, I know I'm going to need to at some point. The game as planned -- you can see the roadmap here: -- is too large in scope for one author. Eventually, I'm going to need to commission other content creators. But at the moment, I want to make sure the first part of the game is as well-written as I can make it.

Maybe... Maybe I'm afraid if I ask for fan submissions, all I'll hear is crickets. My fragile ego may not be able to handle that.

I feel like an ass for saying all this. It's not like I'm an artiste working on the great American novel. I'm pretty insecure about my writing and that's partially responsible for why there isn't as much content as there should be.

Most of what I just said is more of a brain dump than anything. I agree with what you're saying, but I wanted to share my thought process on the matter. Maybe you can help me see it from a different perspective. You've already reminded me that I planned on commissioning authors from the beginning, so thank you for that!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have not play this game since the first version, but i must say is becoming really good (even better with the artist now), and the better that we can skip that scene with Fern (the tentacle gangbang) but the mc lost a damn lot, not saying "hey, i have one too and my nectar is sweet too" so or we see the gangbang by tentacles or we don't see nothing....so sad :(.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
so you're saying you wish the main character could get a BJ?
Well...yes, or anything, blowjob, handjob, titjob, footjob (with moss :LOL:) for me, that scene if you dislike the "tentacle gangbang", was a complete "waste" (sorry if was rude) of the scene, or course, could be only text so we can see that she like that kind of stuff, but for me, after i read that first things i said to myself "nonononono" (like jontron) and pass...

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
yeah I planned on doing that before I started working on the game, but now I'm kind of hesitating; it takes a ton of effort for me to create each character. In fact, I toil for days, even weeks. Sometimes I throw away all the character's content after I get to their sex scene because, only at that point do I realize what their personality should be -- and it's unrelated to everything I already wrote. I don't think I'll be able to find an author who lives up to my standards.

That said, I know I'm going to need to at some point. The game as planned -- you can see the roadmap here: -- is too large in scope for one author. Eventually, I'm going to need to commission other content creators. But at the moment, I want to make sure the first part of the game is as well-written as I can make it.

Maybe... Maybe I'm afraid if I ask for fan submissions, all I'll hear is crickets. My fragile ego may not be able to handle that.

I feel like an ass for saying all this. It's not like I'm an artiste working on the great American novel. I'm pretty insecure about my writing and that's partially responsible for why there isn't as much content as there should be.

Most of what I just said is more of a brain dump than anything. I agree with what you're saying, but I wanted to share my thought process on the matter. Maybe you can help me see it from a different perspective. You've already reminded me that I planned on commissioning authors from the beginning, so thank you for that!
I apologise for quoting your whole message but I really wanted to respond to this.

Academy, your game is good and you shouldn't be so nervous about sharing it with everyone. I get the sense reading your posts here that you suffer from anxiety, so I want to reassure you that everything you've done so far in your game has been great!

I am absolutely positive that if you allowed it, you'd have plenty of fan submissions to sort through. And ultimately, if they aren't up to your standards then leave em out! It's your game after all.

I'd be thrilled to have a go at it myself, even.

If you want to talk to me directly please PM me. I'm happy to help in any way I can, even if it's just to reassure you that your game is GOOD!

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I am absolutely positive that if you allowed it, you'd have plenty of fan submissions to sort through. And ultimately, if they aren't up to your standards then leave em out! It's your game after all.

I'd be thrilled to have a go at it myself, even.
Thank you for the kind words and I'd be happy to check out your work if you're interested in creating a character! feel free to chat with me in private or join my discord so we can talk about it in detail. Thanks again

ZimusZamus

Jun 24, 2019
Not a bad game overall, the UI itself could use a little tweaking but it's not too much of a problem. Definitely gonna keep tabs on it, kinda has Corruption of Champions vibes but thankfully without all the Sand Witches

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not a bad game overall, the UI itself could use a little tweaking but it's not too much of a problem.
Thank you! Any ideas on how the UI could be tweaked?
Definitely gonna keep tabs on it, kinda has Corruption of Champions vibes but thankfully without all the Sand Witches
I never played COC (though i tried a little bit of COC2). What's the deal with the sand witches?

ZimusZamus

Jun 24, 2019
This is all just personal preference, but I feel like the screen feels cluttered with the amount of buttons to get to places. Plus, getting to the basement from the front yard is a bit of a stretch instead of being able to get to it from inside the house itself, and I would replace Dining Room in the Farm Map as Home or House, something like that, since Dining Room is already a button inside the house. Once again, all just personal preference lmao.
EDIT: Oh and I feel like Energy should be a numerical value instead of blocks that represent it.

And Sand Witches are disgusting vermin who, when you lost to them, forced changes on you starting with hair color to physical alterations downwards until you looked just like 'em. Nasty bastards.

Reactions: blarg0192

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I not gonna lie, AcademyOfFetishesGame you are a strange dev (in a good way) most of the devs here, are not that open, they think a game in a way, and don't give a fuck of what others talk or think (although, from some time now i have seen a good amount of them that are always looking for a constructive criticism too)....you in other hand, are always looking for a way to improve...always looking for an idea, and i'm impressed by that....

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Out of curiosity, are you planning on adding a mechanic to the game that lets the player improve the viability of their breeder in breeding?

Seems like in a lot of Breeding Season-like successor games, and in Breeding Season itself, there reaches a point where there's really no reason to use the player's character in breeding- or using the player character actually became a malus for potential offspring.

Some sort of mechanic that makes breeding the breeder viable at a even pace with their improving breeding stock would be awesome. Whether it's just magic or some other mechanism that takes time and resources to grow.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
it's not something I really thought about in-depth. I'm not sure how I could pull that off without making disposable characters. I'm not saying no, I just don't know how to implement an idea like that.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes