mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
There is any mod or cheat to returning autoheal? This game has more than enough of grind even without healing girls after each fight.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
There is any mod or cheat to returning autoheal? This game has more than enough of grind even without healing girls after each fight.
No such option as far as I know. Autoheal was always meant to be a stopgap measure until the healing items were implemented and was swiftly removed after that.

Feel free to hop onto the Discord and put a suggestion in the suggestions channel, though.

Reactions: Antoris

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I see one of the preview pics has a cowgirl squirting from herself but don't see a lactation tag,
How much milk/milking content is in the game so far?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I see one of the preview pics has a cowgirl squirting from herself but don't see a lactation tag,
How much milk/milking content is in the game so far?
Not that much as of now, the one scene you mentioned and one more before it. There is similar content in the works, though.

Reactions: libertypics
Dec 24, 2018
Why the Mc has to be allways such a dumb pervert? *urgh* Can you please put some decisions? l wanna show the more affection possible to all my lovely MG S2

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Why the Mc has to be allways such a dumb pervert? *urgh* Can you please put some decisions? l wanna show the more affection possible to all my lovely MG S2
The changes your asking for would require a great deal of overhaul to the game in terms of writing and code. It just isn't as simple as "put choices in" unfortunately.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The changes your asking for would require a great deal of overhaul to the game in terms of writing and code. It just isn't as simple as "put choices in" unfortunately.
I'm not entirely sure how to say this and if I'm wrong then I appolgise now, that's fair enough however with that said. I think that individual may just be trying to sow discontent. I've noticed them posting in other threads and it seems (in my opinion) that they may just be trying to rile people up. I can't be certain for sure of course however just from the few posts I've seen of theirs they seem to be ether trying to start trouble or just extremely angry. As I've said I may be unjust in my observations and assumptions and if that is the case again, I'm sorry but it's really rather suspicious.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
Wow you really see my commentary '0' l just wanna tell you that i really like your game, Its hard to find a game with this style good like yours
l just dont like the way the MC treat his MGs, seems he is just a pervert who wanna fuck them
Please just make him show more affetion and love in next updates, l love all the Monster girls so far S2
Thx 4 the attention and keep it with the good work

Dec 24, 2018
I'm not entirely sure how to say this and if I'm wrong then I appolgise now, that's far enough however with that said. I think that individual may just be trying to sow discontent. I've noticed them posting in other threads and it seems (in my opinion) that they may just be trying to rile people up. I can't be certain for sure of course however just from the few posts I've seen of theirs they seem to be ether trying to start trouble or just extremely angry. As I've said I may be unjust in my observations and assumptions and if that is the case again, I'm sorry but it's really rather suspicious.
''Rile people up''?
Man... a thing you must know about me, lm here in this site because i am ugly as f*** and have a tiny dick so a girl in real life will never like me, so i have to empty my sadness and fill my love with cyber girls (my waifus)
YOU Guys are here because you are a bunch of disgusting perverts who see girls just as fuck toys and have degrading fetishes
That's why I take these games so seriously, i dont care if they are not real. They have feelings, they have a history, they feel love, they NEED to be loved not just get abused and raped
I know there's something wrong with me, but i dont have a life so i live in games to love and care these girls...

P.S. : lm new here so i dont know how to use and see all the functions, forgive me

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
I would think that if the MC was a dumb pervert,he would have taken the pink haired floozy up on her offer to "suck his ding dong for a dalla".

Reactions: James Eveleth

Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
a thing you must know about me, lm here in this site because i am ugly as f*** and have a tiny dick so a girl in real life will never like me, so i have to empty my sadness and fill my love with cyber girls (my waifus)
YOU Guys are here because you are a bunch of disgusting perverts who see girls just as fuck toys and have degrading fetishes
Sorry for the off topic people...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Sorry for the off topic people...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The man said he was ugly as fuck and had a tiny dick... Not fat.

If you have a workout regime that remedies those 2 maladies, by all means share it; but i would be remiss if i didn't caution you to patent it first, because men have been willing to fork over their entire fortunes for such a remedy since the dawn of time...

All i can say is it better not involve wondrous pills or penis pump, lol... Those have already been patented.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes