James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I encountered a bug in sugarbush where it starts a battle and starts a loop
Hey there. Could you give some more details on what the bug did(what looped? the battle, the music or something else) and anything else you might remember? Extra information could help the dev locate and fix it.

rjfjr8

Jan 29, 2019
I have a problem. It says to talk to the injured cow in breeds ranch but when I go there and talk, the quest does not update.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I have a problem. It says to talk to the injured cow in breeds ranch but when I go there and talk, the quest does not update.
The quest is to go to and talk to the cow AND go to the beach. Both conditions must be met. Is the mission information not showing the beach part?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elohim888

rjfjr8

Jan 29, 2019
The quest is to go to and talk to the cow AND go to the beach. Both conditions must be met. Is the mission information not showing the beach part?
I went to the beach first and did that event with kate. Then I went to the ranch and talked to the cow but nothing updated. If it helps I think that I fast traveled from the beach to the ranch. I got all the other scenes and visited all locations on the map as well to see if I was missing a trigger. All the side quests that I found are done, no guarantees I got them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I went to the beach first and did that event with kate. Then I went to the ranch and talked to the cow but nothing updated. If it helps I think that I fast traveled from the beach to the ranch. I got all the other scenes and visited all locations on the map as well to see if I was missing a trigger. All the side quests that I found are done, no guarantees I got them all.
Okay, I will test on my end to see if I can reproduce the issue
EDIT : I was unable to reproduce the issue. What version of the game are you using?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elohim888

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Patrons are already an update ahead of this! Come get the free game in the about section of the patreon and lend your support when you're ready!

Hop on the discord
Update0.2.25.png

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, I'd like to know as well, went to all the towns, checked the shops and can't find it. Did find the chick looking for a foxtail butplug, which I think is new, but nothing else.
Where did y’all manage to find that? I bought the darn thing without knowing why :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Never mind think I found her

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes