mcmng

May 19, 2020
thread title says patreon build but all links contain a public build. Am I missing something here?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
thread title says patreon build but all links contain a public build. Am I missing something here?
Unless an f95 mod corrected a typo I made, I don't see that myself. Could you take a screenshot of where it is?

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
What does check breeds ranch house mean
It means you need to go to Breeds' Ranch, left from Bushwood (Home/Start) past the beach, walk into the man's house light yellow house & talk to him or others in the upstairs part of the house. You have a couple quests that require this including the first - "delivering" Nim.

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
Can I get a hint for Pangolin's hidden outfit, I've no clue where to look. Also I mentioned it before but I've had a persisting issue where the first sphinx memory still shows as locked for me even though I completed that quest line long ago

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Can I get a hint for Pangolin's hidden outfit, I've no clue where to look. Also I mentioned it before but I've had a persisting issue where the first sphinx memory still shows as locked for me even though I completed that quest line long ago
Pangolin outfit location
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the bug, try talking to her again, I've made it so the outfit should unlock no matter the stage in the conversation. If you can confirm it's still not popping, then I'd like to check your save file if possible and see if there is some error there causing it.

Last edited:

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Where's the "Breeds Ranch Homes" poster? The bottom left on 277. Just before the fox poster? It's the only one I couldn't find.
Nevermind, found it. It's weird that the map says it's bushwood, but the tip says Breeds Ranch.

One of the bunnygirls' scenes seems to be a bit buggy too. It's the one where she's cleaning the table and her plug comes out? I do the scene, but it's not unlocking in the gallery.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Where's the "Breeds Ranch Homes" poster? The bottom left on 277. Just before the fox poster? It's the only one I couldn't find.
Nevermind, found it. It's weird that the map says it's bushwood, but the tip says Breeds Ranch.

One of the bunnygirls' scenes seems to be a bit buggy too. It's the one where she's cleaning the table and her plug comes out? I do the scene, but it's not unlocking in the gallery.
So, I did find the hints I missed in the Bushwood name change and have made sure the bunny will trigger her memory unlock. You will see those changes go into effect in the upcoming Raptor update.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
are there plans to ever actually fuck Kate? all I've found so far is cat girl licking
Kate is very much endgame so if you want to see her dicked you sadly have to keep waiting for now, but that wont mean you will not see more events with her and her girls.

I haven't even discovered the new monster yet
Thats weird, I could see the entry even haven't seen it before. Well its in the Battlezone left of Sugarbush.
Normally you cannot see any information from the monster archive if you have never encountered the girl, but even seeing her in an NPC battle is enough to mark her in the archive so you can see where she is. There is a hint system planned where you can see the location of girls you have never encountered but we cant yet say when that will actually make it into the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes