Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
The girls dialogue pulls me through better honestly since the animation is just 2 frames more or less.

Maxing their love and hearing all their follower dialogue was all that kept me going.

That said, the fact that these are handmade assets and art is a huge plus for me. I don't even look at Koikatsu based games and rarely if ever HS2 based stuff.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
can anyone tell me where i can get all outfits
Most are purchased in the Biggys stores, at the beach, Halloween at the merchant, Christmas at the barn in your hometown, and one or two for each girl are found randomly in the world.

Chavito605

Jul 1, 2022
Most are purchased in the Biggys stores, at the beach, Halloween at the merchant, Christmas at the barn in your hometown, and one or two for each girl are found randomly in the world.
I found and bought most of them but some are still locked. Guess ill just walk till I find them. If I do i'll come back here and report to everyone.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
I made a highly experimental unofficial Android port of Monster Girl Hunt. This port was made solely for the purpose of challenging myself, and will probably not be updated until the final version of the game is released. May contain bugs that are not present in the desktop version of the game. For example, missing textures, or textures with incorrect proportions, animations not working correctly or not working at all, and so on. All these errors are the result of reverse engineering (recreating the game project), and the rawness of the tools used in the process.

Saves should be compatible with the desktop version, and are located in: Android/data/com.TinyDevilStudio.MonsterGirlHunt/files

Last edited:

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
As much as I appreciate a well executed cloaca, having the harpy's genitals be a featherless puckered pussy missing an asshole is....

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
New monster update available to patrons - The Tiroler Sheep!

SheepRelease.png

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Patrons have access to the next update already!

Changelog
  • Fennec love event - penetration event
  • Fennec barn event - Plentywood
  • 3 posters - Pangolin garden poster, Pangolin lingerie poster, Moth lingerie poster

Ad_01.png

Reactions: llat-2

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Is there a way to stop my character from listing upwards?
Can you explain the issue a little better for me?
The way you say "listing upwards" makes it sound like they are slowly moving up, and not full-speed walking. Knowing what your playing on would also help as well.

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Can you explain the issue a little better for me?
The way you say "listing upwards" makes it sound like they are slowly moving up, and not full-speed walking. Knowing what your playing on would also help as well.
Playing on Windows 10, and yes, the are slowly moving up without any input on my keyboard.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Playing on Windows 10, and yes, the are slowly moving up without any input on my keyboard.
Strange
Have you tried a game restart or a redownload from a different link? There's also to test if a key is pressed without you touching it.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes