Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, I've been following this game since the beginning. I told myself, a pokemon-style game would be cool. And since there's farming, maybe there'll be breeding. In the 3 years I've been waiting, there still hasn't been any. So for me, I see no interest in this game. So, like 80% of the games on this forum, I'll ignore the thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Drages

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, I've been following this game since the beginning. I told myself, a pokemon-style game would be cool. And since there's farming, maybe there'll be breeding. In the 3 years I've been waiting, there still hasn't been any. So for me, I see no interest in this game. So, like 80% of the games on this forum, I'll ignore the thread.
Not an airport.jpg

NitZone

May 19, 2022
Anyone know how I can fix the black screen thing? First time I downloaded the game like idk 1-2 years ago, I ran it just fine, but I've been getting the black screen with music thing since then. Do I change my locale? Are my drivers fucked (ancient gt210 or whatever videocard lol, so probably this). I want to coom to the harpy girl again

NitZone

May 19, 2022
Anyone know how I can fix the black screen thing? First time I downloaded the game like idk 1-2 years ago, I ran it just fine, but I've been getting the black screen with music thing since then. Do I change my locale? Are my drivers fucked (ancient gt210 or whatever videocard lol, so probably this). I want to coom to the harpy girl again
Deleted the LocalLow directory and downloaded the latest version, still have the black screen thing, save file if it's somehow useful

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Deleted the LocalLow directory and downloaded the latest version, still have the black screen thing, save file if it's somehow useful
Do you mind grabbing the Player.log and Player-Prev.log files
those are debug files and might have info I could use to tell you whats up

Do send them through DM though

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Yup, you were right on the money
Every time we get reports of a "d3dll", it's been a graphics card issue
Best thing you could do is to uninstall the current graphics driver and install a fresh updated version straight from the graphics cards site.
If that doesn't work, it might just be that there's something in the game that isn't supported on your card.

NitZone

May 19, 2022
Yup, you were right on the money
Every time we get reports of a "d3dll", it's been a graphics card issue
Best thing you could do is to uninstall the current graphics driver and install a fresh updated version straight from the graphics cards site.
If that doesn't work, it might just be that there's something in the game that isn't supported on your card.
I got myself into a situation where I physically cannot reinstall my nvidia driver after nuking it, am stuck in 1024x768, have no sound because I deleted those drivers too, but I can actually play the game now (y)

• Wow
Reactions: MrStal0ne

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I got myself into a situation where I physically cannot reinstall my nvidia driver after nuking it, am stuck in 1024x768, have no sound because I deleted those drivers too, but I can actually play the game now (y)
Christ on a bike, how did you do that?
I mean, at least that confirms the issue was your drivers being incompatible. Thats something I guess.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: ReaperMania

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Forgot to let the watchers know that we got a new update out for public!
-2 new moth love levels
-A new bunny poster hidden in the world

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

Faler89

Jul 31, 2023
From what I saw, it's not the best or worst but at least it's not trying hard to have a serious story or anything like that.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes