plecustopo

Mar 9, 2020
Updated Roster 4k Wallpaper!
Livestreaming in at 3pm EST at
!
Fennec Fox update is now out to ALL
!
View attachment 1612676
sorry but why the version 0.2.58 public build is to slow on the walking and in the fihgts, but inside of any house is in normal speed, sorry for my bad english

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
sorry but why the version 0.2.58 public build is to slow on the walking and in the fihgts, but inside of any house is in normal speed, sorry for my bad english
If your using an older laptop or an integrated graphics card, it can run a bit slow with the weather system.

RickTheWeeb

Mar 6, 2021
i have no idea what the difference between the ppatreon and the public version is besides maybe characters being locked till later updates on public

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
i have no idea what the difference between the ppatreon and the public version is besides maybe characters being locked till later updates on public
The public builds contain everything from the patron builds, except for the cheat menu and Kate's outfit selection. A special area in the upcoming bunny bar will also be available only in the patron versions. Apart from that the patrons get the builds 1-2 weeks earlier than the public.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The public builds contain everything from the patron builds, except for the cheat menu and Kate's outfit selection. A special area in the upcoming bunny bar will also be available only in the patron versions. Apart from that the patrons get the builds 1-2 weeks earlier than the public.
Correct except for the time, its generally 2 weeks, but sometimes longer. The Fox update will be a total of 3 to 4 weeks, so still another 1 to 2 weeks until public gets its hands on it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This game still like .. 80% foreplay?
There are currently 10 capturable monster girls in the game. So far 3 of them have reached their first penetration event, with another 4 an event or two away from that.

A part of the reason why more girls in the game haven't reached that stage yet is that we work on the events in chunks. That way a new girl does not stay at a single event for months on end, with even more girls getting added after her, while the girls that preceded them get a new event after new event. It is an issues we have come across in other harem building games and one that we want to avoid.

How fast penetration occurs also depends on the girl's personality - some will reach that level of trust with you quicker than others. We have put thought and effort into the main character developing an actual relationship with their girls, instead of making the game feel like a "pump-and-dump" simulator, where every woman you meet is instantly horny for your dick.

And if it's solely penetration content that gets you off, there are penetration events with NPCs that are not tied to Love Level progression. More will be added as the game progresses and grows in support, so keep checking the game when it updates.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
There are currently 10 capturable monster girls in the game. So far 3 of them have reached their first penetration event, with another 4 an event or two away from that.

A part of the reason why more girls in the game haven't reached that stage yet is that we work on the events in chunks. That way a new girl does not stay at a single event for months on end, with even more girls getting added after her, while the girls that preceded them get a new event after new event. It is an issues we have come across in other harem building games and one that we want to avoid.

How fast penetration occurs also depends on the girl's personality - some will reach that level of trust with you quicker than others. We have put thought and effort into the main character developing an actual relationship with their girls, instead of making the game feel like a "pump-and-dump" simulator, where every woman you meet is instantly horny for your dick.

And if it's solely penetration content that gets you off, there are penetration events with NPCs that are not tied to Love Level progression. More will be added as the game progresses and grows in support, so keep checking the game when it updates.
10 capturable, 1 isn't, and 4 girls with penetration currently
over the next 2 to 3 updates that will go up to 6, maybe 7, with penetration events

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Update 0.2.60 is out for Silver patrons and up!

Change log
  • Lamia non Love Level event - Location on the Spoilers channel on Discord
  • Reworked the Creep event in the Ranch area (now a 3 in one event) - Location on the Spoilers channel on Discord
  • Code and Art to show overworld outfits of your followers(NOT ALL OUTFITS IN YET)
  • Improved event replay UI
  • Created new interior art, including upgrades to existing art and bathroom art
  • Added bathrooms and upgraded many objects in existing areas
  • Removed bug where Public builds could interact with Kate's outfit selection
  • Added multiple new battle NPCs
  • Handful of edge case bugs fixed

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Valentines day might be over, but we are extending the Valentines sale out to the 20th. That's 16% off(2 months free) to all who sign up for yearly memberships!
And as a reminder, 0.2.60 is available to all patrons right now!

3Combo.png

Reactions: Antoris

Somple

Feb 6, 2019
I am a new player and I have a bug at the beginning of the game when you fight with the first farmer who is in the pasture area. After defeating the 1st slime, in the fight against the 2nd one I get stuck without being able to select any option, any solution?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
I am a new player and I have a bug at the beginning of the game when you fight with the first farmer who is in the pasture area. After defeating the 1st slime, in the fight against the 2nd one I get stuck without being able to select any option, any solution?
i couldnt find a solution jus skip the fight

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
i couldnt find a solution jus skip the fight
We actually put out a hotfix today that should take care of that. Make sure you have update 0.2.60b not 0.2.60a
If the bug persists, please do let me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuuMoka

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
So seems like in new version the open world areas eats the GPU. Prob. its the weather system but I didn't had the issues before with it

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes