Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
R5 5600X
GTX 950
32GB of RAM
Thank you.
It is strange though, as far as reported issues on weather lag, its been integrated graphics cards that have had the issue up till now.
But here in a few updates we will be adding the option to disable weather for the few that experience the issue, so keep an eye out for that.

Reactions: Bassrodimo

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
how many new monster girls are there haven't played this since the golem was added i think and is there a lvl cap?

Last edited:

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
how many new monster girls are there haven't played this since the golem was added i think and is there a lvl cap?
Since the Golem, the Spiked Salamander, the Fennec Fox and the Desert Lamia got added to the game.
The Levelcap for fighting is 17 while the love level cap depends on the girl and the amount of events she has.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
We are still running our "The World Sucks Right Now" sale, 2 months of yearly memberships at
Silver patrons already have the latest game update where we finally get to mount the dryad!

DryadPantiesCensored.png

Reactions: Antoris

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
My main mission now reads Back to Natra...what am I supposed to do? And more importantly...where am I supposed to go?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
My main mission now reads Back to Natra...what am I supposed to do? And more importantly...where am I supposed to go?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
You need to head back to where the grass and desert meet, where you left natra originally to go look into the desert town.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes