Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Where is this game standing on more lactation content being added?
Considering we have cow girl as your required girl, I'm sure we'll have more coming. Right now we are concentrating on getting the majority of girls to the point of penetration. Then after that we will continue to add and flesh out new girls, while adding events to existing girls beyond their penetration events.

If you have any more specific suggestions, you can head on over to the and hit us up in the suggestion channel.

Reactions: YuuMoka

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
вау, как по мне, лучшая игра подобного жанра, рисовка просто восхетительна, геймплей приятный, я огромный фанат мультяшного стиля. спасибо разработчику за такой шедевр, с нетерпением жду обновлений

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tiny_Devil

bluemonkey

Mar 16, 2018
I haven't played this in a while, are the wild/caught girls' learned attacks still random? Or are their attacks set per species?

Mar 5, 2020
Discovered an issue, lazy farmhand, the one with two slimes right near the start, it seems his second slime doesn't know how to rest, as when she runs out of stamina the battle just stops. Is there a work around, or should I just come back later when I can steamroll them both and not have to worry.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Discovered an issue, lazy farmhand, the one with two slimes right near the start, it seems his second slime doesn't know how to rest, as when she runs out of stamina the battle just stops. Is there a work around, or should I just come back later when I can steamroll them both and not have to worry.
I will look into the bug to see what's happening, hopefully get a solution in the next update. Just skip the fight for the moment as it might be some bug other then resting and may continue to occur.

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
This game is so pretty, and the art is really awesome.
But i'm too lazy to grind, so here some cheats for V0.2.30c
just overwrite the file Monster Girl Hunt_Data\Managed

F1 for Stamina and HP recovery, remove all the arousal while in combat.
F2 to get 1k exp for the current monster
F3 to get 10 love for the current monster
F4 to get 10k moolah
F5 to start a battle

P.S.: i didn't remove the patreon check, since Tiny_Devil still let us play for free xD
You still have the cheats

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
there is any walkthrough for this game? i'm kinda lost on how to get somewere and the path is blocked

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
there is any walkthrough for this game? i'm kinda lost on how to get somewere and the path is blocked
There currently is not. If you want to head to the or let us know what your journal entry says, we can help though.

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
There currently is not. If you want to head to the or let us know what your journal entry says, we can help though.
nevermind, i'm just stupid, i find the way alredy thanks (but it was the last one, to drive the shut in girl back to the old men, i was kind lost)

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know of the Slime sidequest in Sugarbush ( v0.2.64 - Released on 2022-06-03 )?
I tried to check out in discord but their captcha is being a fucking piece of crap.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Anyone know of the Slime sidequest in Sugarbush ( v0.2.64 - Released on 2022-06-03 )?
I tried to check out in discord but their captcha is being a fucking piece of crap.
One of the houses all the way at the top of the town, I think the one next to the barn actually.

Reactions: LTBergamot
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes