3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

dabinman

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone upload the VR gallery from the patreon?
I have been waiting for someone to post it but its been months lol, I guess no one has it here. I don't usually post on forums but I had to finally say something about it because its been far too long for someone to upload it. We are talking about the Jan 4th update "Typhon update and VR gallery".

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Wait, Redamz took the links down or MrAnony00? I'm confused.

EDIT: Turns out I had all of them after all. Here's a short guide for who's not sure what is what:

Mod Monsters includes various stuff for the Halloween version. Mod Tiny Tits is nude ara for 41.3 (ie the main game version). sharedassets0 is the ara mod for halloween. sharedassets2 is the mod for snakegril in 41.3. that's all I think. For some reason I was under the impression there was also a mod that nudes all the girls in the main game, but I might have rememberd wrong.

Reactions: Caerna

MrAnony01

Feb 16, 2018
Mex Patreon
I'm running out of stuff I can spoil, so these are probably the last pics of the story until the build drops (still a lot of work left ) .
Chapter 4 spans four days on the island, it's currently planned to be the longest chapter in the game as it needs to set up everything so the wild ride can begin. The previous build had the first day of Chapter 4, this one will have the following three.
Speaking of Chapters, I've decided to change their names. The previous idea of adding a color to every chapter was neat, but it was hard to justify and severely limited the possibilities. The new names are planned to be the following:
ch1: The Forgotten Island
ch2: Forest of Encounters
ch3: Humans and Monsters
(merged with interlude)
ch4: Chills of Despair
ch5: The Golden Goddess
ch6: Strings of Eternity
ch7: March of the Fool
ch8: Birth and Rebirth
ch9:
[secret]
Epilogue
I think these names are much cooler and fit the chapters way better.

Now the pics, nothing about these say "Chills of Despair", you'll have to find out for yourself the meaning of that title

Spirits are very important.

Seconds before disaster

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Bro the fucking 4th photo had me double-take. Spooky as shit. I wish he would give us a date to look forward to for an update/release.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
So in the end it was Redamz that took MrAnony00 idea and implemented it into his own game? Did he ask MEGA to remove the links? I'm still confused.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I think before a month or so the new update will come out with the new girls, it's a shame that I will have to undress all the women again
You can't save undressed girls and just import them inside packed files when new update comes out? All this must be redone every update?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes