3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Sir Spiderbro

Jan 7, 2023
Wow. Nice.
I agree with UI, text placement etc. Such technical details.
At the beginning I hoped that more options for dialogues would lead to something interesting. But the lady doesn't respond much. Rather, it's just Longer Talk/ Route or Shorter "Skip" Route.
World looks cool, I Agree. Except that it is again Mysterious Island... the same concept again. But people like it, it always works.

The biggest challenge will be the plot. I wonder if the Dev will create something exciting or just fill the world with girls and it will be simple style of Help her-Fuck her.
Hi!
I hope this doesn't count as burying up a corpse of an old post but a discord member told me that there was a discussion here. Would you mind explaining to me how the story could be improved best or what would your dream story look like? Please write me a dm or come to my discord to have a little talk, I would greatly appreciate it. Also I am mad for feedback on the new free unreal version.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hi!
I hope this doesn't count as burying up a corpse of an old post but a discord member told me that there was a discussion here. Would you mind explaining to me how the story could be improved best or what would your dream story look like? Please write me a dm or come to my discord to have a little talk, I would greatly appreciate it. Also I am mad for feedback on the new free unreal version.
No problemo. So, we have "spies" here?:unsure:
Ok.I'll send you a message so we're not off-topic here.

And you might want a developer badge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cleberafonso2141

Jul 10, 2018
I scoured the internet, so you don't have to!
Downloads currently missing from the OP, all tested and verified working (tested on an Oculus Quest 2 for the VR builds):

Secret Build (Include Voice Acting!!!):
Secret Build: https://mega.nz/file/pApTEQaI#BAOA0Dvj4SbLMlav4QHILZCcdcae3PT60DMY13s Mc9E
Secret Build VR: Mega

VR Gallery: Mega
In VR Gallery, if everything is massively blurry: hold F1 and tap F9. This will turn off the Cinema Filter (I forget the exact name it has), which will clear things right up.

Edit: VR Gallery has the following scenes:

Faranne (elf)
Mako + Mako 2 (sharkgirl)
Renge (kitsune)
Eris (slimegirl)
Mystery Girl (voiced one from Secret Build)
Shuri (bunnygirl, I think)
Adeline (spidergirl)
Does anyone can share those VR Builds, the mega links are down, tried kemono but links are down too.

• Hey there
Reactions: squezze##

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Hello, i played this game a few years ago and i had soo much hope to get finished someday, it was the first and only thing which almost made me create a patreon account and put my money into it. Now reading that it was abandoned is breaking my heart.
I have one question: Is this the same amount of game content as with the steam version or does it have more?

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Hello, i played this game a few years ago and i had soo much hope to get finished someday, it was the first and only thing which almost made me create a patreon account and put my money into it. Now reading that it was abandoned is breaking my heart.
I have one question: Is this the same amount of game content as with the steam version or does it have more?
well steam version always suck you know, to be specific it censored all sex related scenes... either you get the game uncensored sex scene on other sites or patch the steam game to get sex scenes

Apr 4, 2021
v0.44.3 has quite a bit more than the steam version, but just keep in mind that it ends on a cliffhanger and a proper ending isn't coming. So don't go in expecting a conclusion to the story.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes