3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
Is there any way to have sex with Fuyuko or is it just Fellatio and Titfuck?
I might be misremembering but i vaguely remember that there was a sex scene with her?

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
The point is: I have a 4090 too, but I don't have that issue anymore :0

Or at least the non-VR versions now works, later I'll try all VR versions too.

EDIT: VR demos works too.
Well, I tried again and fortunately everything works correctly now. Except for the Halloween build in its 64-bit version, for some reason it doesn't work and I had to download the 32-bit build, which does work. I guess it was a problem with drivers, good that I can enjoy this game again, I thought I was never going to be able to play it again.
Pick any of the last 20 pages of this thread... Maybe even 30, if not way more... The cause is practically the only topic being talked about in every page. The game's been abandoned even before I joined F95, IIRC.
Yup, this game was definitely abandoned when the scene of the voice-acted girl got released.

What a opportunity you wasted Redamz...

PS: Does anyone have the old Eris Demo scene?

Last edited:

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
Out of curiosity, how viable is it to just take what the main game is now, take the code, models and other things like that, and just have someone go from there, with or without Redamz's blessing?

I personally lack the skill set for that of thing, but if possible, this game had a lot of potential and maybe a good foundation? If the author is not going to do anything with this project, can we (the internet) just take it and run?

I heard from somewhere that some (or all) the models in the game are available. I suspect that there would certainly be some legal issues with it. So perhaps an underground open source community tackling this (for a lack of a better term), volunteering time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PunpunRen

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
If the author is not going to do anything with this project, can we (the internet) just take it and run?
No, you can't. Redamz only cares about money, and when his Patreon was shut down, he leaps like a cougar at the slightest opportunity he sees of sueing anyone trying to use the game's assets even if they just want to stare at the code. Further game development seems to be banned.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
No, you can't. Redamz only cares about money, and when his Patreon was shut down, he leaps like a cougar at the slightest opportunity he sees of sueing anyone trying to use the game's assets even if they just want to stare at the code. Further game development seems to be banned.
it's Nintendo without Nintendo lol

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
why would God give talent and good ideas to this particular miserable man

Apr 4, 2021
Out of curiosity, how viable is it to just take what the main game is now, take the code, models and other things like that, and just have someone go from there, with or without Redamz's blessing?

I personally lack the skill set for that of thing, but if possible, this game had a lot of potential and maybe a good foundation? If the author is not going to do anything with this project, can we (the internet) just take it and run?

I heard from somewhere that some (or all) the models in the game are available. I suspect that there would certainly be some legal issues with it. So perhaps an underground open source community tackling this (for a lack of a better term), volunteering time?
As far as I know there was only one remake project like that being worked on. anonamon was able to convert the game back into a unity project and was working on their own version with a few tweaks. There's a good chance they've stopped working on it but at it as far as we know they could still be chipping away at it.

As a side note BySamzan on deviant art has ripped the models for , , , , , and . And even posted google drive links in the descriptions of his posts to download them. And a guy named was able to port the models into Gmod (god what I would give for those .GMA files lmao)

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
That is really fascinating. I was not sure if the models I heard of from the game were simply released or leaked. I would really love to see what could be done with the game, granted those who work on it do so safely; as is does so in an "underground" manner, where their actual identity is not revealed and legal threats cannot really have a targeted person(s). You can have the file(s) taken down from a website, but if the source is unknown, they can just be uploaded elsewhere.

Mar 28, 2019
i did rip some models out but didnt really finish messing with materials
blender doesnt seem to like grayscale transparent-ish normal maps

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
i did rip some models out but didnt really finish messing with materials
blender doesnt seem to like grayscale transparent-ish normal maps
Where did you got those maps? and are you sure those are normals? I'm asking bc b&w maps are usually for ambient occlusion, metallic/roughness and sometimes for emissive stuff.
Also, I ripped MGI stuff before and there were regular normal maps (the purple ones).

To be fair, the heightmap is b&w and is used to give the same kind of detail of a normal one, but this isn't our one

fadiga

Sep 10, 2018
Whatever happened with this exactly? Like what causes it to get abandoned? I thought it was going well.
He started making the game alone in a good pace as a small project but people noticed it and got a lot of patreons, he was doing great for a while but then he noticed that he could earn over 400k a year even without barely giving any reports on updates
After some years the patrons started pressuring him cause he was doing so much money without doing basically nothing, he didnt like it and then decided to cancel the game
It happens with a lot of western creators

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes