3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone.
In which build do you meet Faranne on the beach?
I found this pictures and i can't remember something like that in the demos.
Or dit I miss something?

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone.
In which build do you meet Faranne on the beach?
I found this pictures and i can't remember something like that in the demos.
Or dit I miss something?

There is no build like this, that was a little VR preview he made (never released)

EDIT: I think one of the day 2 builds has a scene like this where you play with farannes tits.

Lemur.lis

Apr 2, 2018
From Redamz;
"Progress update
I know a lot of you are wondering what I've been up to lately, so here's an progress report.
Right now am focusing on getting prologue ready for release, so I've mainly been working on enhancing previous content and QoL improvements.
On that note, the game will now have tutorial screens and transitions between chapters (formerly called "days")
Real time progress has been discarded, so now you have limitless time to explore the island before moving on. Certain events will skip time automatically and you can also do it manually with your phone.
Speaking of, the phone is now more useful than ever, having now apps that you can select. One of the apps Ophelia will give you early on is the "crabdar" that will help you great time with that crab search on chapter 1 (that has been completely overhauled btw, it should actually be fun now).
The flashback player I revealed on the previous post will also be one of the apps. The shittiest animations of earlier builds have been remade, tons of them. Ophelia's database actually works now.
A lot of the dialogue has been remade and new one been added, including some new scenes (see first pic). Music is being added to pre-day3 content.
I want to release Prologue as soon as possible, but I also want to make this the best possible experience for everyone, so I'll have to ask you to wait a bit longer for it.
That's it for now!"

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
There is no build like this, that was a little VR preview he made (never released)

EDIT: I think one of the day 2 builds has a scene like this where you play with farannes tits.
In day 2?
Or do you mean the scene in day 1, where faranne give you a reward for the crab?

something879

Nov 2, 2017
In day 2?
Or do you mean the scene in day 1, where faranne give you a reward for the crab?
There are two scenes with faranne ( )

Heres a site with the various demos

I think farannes tit scene is in Day 2 Build.

Reactions: Daniel201

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else crashing to desktop when doing the sleep event? Assuming this would be on day 1. The mysterious girl comes into the room, talks, then when the scene ends it crashes.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Anyone else crashing to desktop when doing the sleep event? Assuming this would be on day 1. The mysterious girl comes into the room, talks, then when the scene ends it crashes.
usually with these games when it just closes on you it means that's all the content for that version. he never puts an "end"

something879

Nov 2, 2017
This is intended to happen if you have sex with any of the other girls. You need to avoid sex to access this scene.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
usually with these games when it just closes on you it means that's all the content for that version. he never puts an "end"
Figured that out now from the mini releases, thanks.
This is intended to happen if you have sex with any of the other girls. You need to avoid sex to access this scene.
I'm assuming this is what the "secret build" is actually all about, secret scene for not hooking up with slime girl?

Reactions: sniff3005

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Figured that out now from the mini releases, thanks.

I'm assuming this is what the "secret build" is actually all about, secret scene for not hooking up with slime girl?
The secret build is the first time he used voice acting, and it is the same scene that shows at the end of the latest build. If you want to see the scene without doing the whole day over again, just download the secret build.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .just download the secret build.
I found all the builds posted on another site, minus the twins found here.

What I want to know, is if I just wasted all my time playing day 1 - 2, then starting day 3 only to realize it's just day 1 all over again... Game ends at the same point with the mystery girl.

asdasdasdasdff

Jul 2, 2018
what is the day 3 part 2 content? Havent heard about this one in a while, played through everything with the holloween update and normal day 3 which i think was maybe the spider?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Sooo... How's this coming along?
Sooo... you do understand this is not a dev thread? If you want progress reports maybe you should check the patreon, or the official website...

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Sooo... you do understand this is not a dev thread? If you want progress reports maybe you should check the patreon, or the official website...
Have you seen those sites? I can't view the posts on Patreon without being a patron, and the official site doesn't seem to have any news.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes