3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
Why are people still supporting this guy? I might be ranting, but come on! It has a day 3 build and he started the 15th of november 2015, and he also hid his income.

Reactions: swe920

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
WHAT IS DAT?
DEAD LINK! Check the date of the post, 2016, site gone. Was probably Demo day 2, see OP (first post in this thread). ;)

Why are people still supporting this guy? ...
tbh I liked the idea and what he had done so far. Of course he could have compiled some of the stuff he had created into other builds, not doing only teasers. To make it feel more like a real game. :S Dunno what his problem is, he got a brilliant idea, got talent, had supportive patrons. Oh my... I'll never understand some artists.

Lemur.lis

Apr 2, 2018
From Redamz

Update
I'm still working on prologue, It's taking a long time because it's a finished product, unlike any other builds before. If steam new policies go through, as it seems to be happening, Prologue will go on steam as well.
This past month I've been polishing all existing content, as well as adding some big surprises that I don't want to spoil. Tons of new music tracks are being made too.
Chapter 1, 2(for the most part) and 3 are already ready for release at a level of polish you've never seen in MGI before, but chapter 4 and some new "things" still need a bit more work.
I've been answering questions on discord and the community tab, but a lot of people don't seem to check those, so I'm making this post for them and to answer any questions.
That's it for now.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Man, when I first downloaded the demo on itch.io I was pleasantly surprised. Liked the first person view, monster girls and some nice h scenes, and I do like the character designs for the monster girls. I hope Redamz is working on the game as he's been telling his Patrons, and maybe there will be a compiled game soon. Dun lose hope people :D

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
One can dream of a day when someone actually follows through with a game like this... It could well be historical.

Unfortunately, while some still cling to hope, I don't see this game being finished in a decade.

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
This game will NEVER be finished. I supported it on Patreon for a while, and stopped since nothing had happened for about a year. Too damn slow development.
I wish more of his supporters thought like you; maybe then he'd get off his ass and finish the game. What's there does have a kind of charm to it, frankly, even if it isn't top quality. 3D is nice, animated scenes are nice, first person POV is nice, dialog choices (even ultimately meaningless ones) are nice, monster girls are nice, put it all together and it's unique and a hell of a lot easier to get off to than most games here. I'm not into the incest sims that try to seem semi-realistic, just ends up feeling cringey and even creepy. This game could have been something great and it's quite disappointing to me that it didn't really go anywhere.

And if anyone has any recommendations for even moderately similar alternatives, I'd love to hear them.

Reactions: Cirro84

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wish more of his supporters thought like you; maybe then he'd get off his ass and finish the game.
I agree, one of the biggest problems here, besides of course Redamz himself, is his Patreons. Instead of putting their foot down and asking for proof of progress, they coddle and console him. I can guarantee that if half of his Patreons disappeared he would actually get his shit together.

Reactions: L33tmaster

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
Why are people still supporting this guy? I might be ranting, but come on! It has a day 3 build and he started the 15th of november 2015, and he also hid his income.
totally reasonable reaction people started asking why he is not hiring help with this kind of income (over 5000$) so he hid his income.
i would be delighted if at least the prologe will come out someday but seeing how this dev acts chances are slim

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
totally reasonable reaction people started asking why he is not hiring help with this kind of income (over 5000$) so he hid his income.
i would be delighted if at least the prologe will come out someday but seeing how this dev acts chances are slim
$5000? I remember before he hid his income, he was making $40,000+.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
going to his patreon page....he is still actively posting things.....
so it would appear he hasn't died out....he is just milking the process..... and with over 6000 followers if you average 4$ a person ....he gets well over 24k+/month

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
oh wow, well i guess my info was over a year old . kinda shows how little happened in that time but i guess as long as he is active we may see the prologe someday
I also hope that one day we'll get a finished product, not for me though, but for the thousands of supports he has. Maybe we're just naive.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes