3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Have you seen those sites? I can't view the posts on Patreon without being a patron, and the official site doesn't seem to have any news.
Of course you can't see them without being a patron. His point is, this isn't a dev thread, the only way to know how it's coming along would be to ask the devs. Asking people on a site aimed at piracy probably won't get you very far.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Have you seen those sites? I can't view the posts on Patreon without being a patron, and the official site doesn't seem to have any news.
You're right, however you can still see the titles of the posts. Last major news update was on June 19th. There is no post that says "new build."
I also need to mention that they are working on Monster World now, and I'm not entirely sure how that relates to the release schedule of the island builds. But it's probably going to have an impact.

Reactions: TheZX

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What, when was this announced
There is a post on Patreon with that as it's title, I can only assume that means they're doing something with it already. I could have sworn I read somewhere else it was being developed, but I don't remember where. If that is the case, that they are working on World, this would explain the horrible release times. They're also making somewhere between 7-50 figures per month through Patreon alone. (6,695 patrons, max pledge $20. They decided to hide income for some reason.) Makes you wonder.

Reactions: TheZX

something879

Nov 2, 2017
There is a post on Patreon with that as it's title, I can only assume that means they're doing something with it already. I could have sworn I read somewhere else it was being developed, but I don't remember where. If that is the case, that they are working on World, this would explain the horrible release times. They're also making somewhere between 7-50 figures per month through Patreon alone. (6,695 patrons, max pledge $20. They decided to hide income for some reason.) Makes you wonder.
Hmm I cant find anything about Monster World anywhere else, if any patron could chip in it would be nice to know

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
When did they hide their income? Could they not make anymore excuses for where the money went to?

Reactions: swe920

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When did they hide their income? Could they not make anymore excuses for where the money went to?
I hate it when people bring up milking but when you have nearly 7k patrons and you are bringing in a small fortune, people with common sense expect progress.

For the amount of money this makes considering it was posted up first in August of 2016, which is knocking on 2 years, and for it to be a day fucking 3 build with barely any content is the single most hilarious thing i've seen.

People seem so desperate for a monster girl game they will pay someone to do the bare minimum.

It's not the first one to do it, probably won't be the last.

I will admit that I am impressed he's done so little work and still managed to make as much money as he does.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I hate it when people bring up milking but when you have nearly 7k patrons and you are bringing in a small fortune, people with common sense expect progress.

For the amount of money this makes considering it was posted up first in August of 2016, which is knocking on 2 years, and for it to be a day fucking 3 build with barely any content is the single most hilarious thing i've seen.

People seem so desperate for a monster girl game they will pay someone to do the bare minimum.

It's not the first one to do it, probably won't be the last.

I will admit that I am impressed he's done so little work and still managed to make as much money as he does.
You know if he was the only one working on the project, I don't think anyone would have a issue, but this guy is making enough money to support a whole indie dev team. I think its pretty safe to say he could support at least 4 full time developers and still be racking in money.

I just think its funny that I've come back to this game after an entire year and the ONLY thing that has changed is that he hid how much he makes. I really do hope that the poor lost souls that are his patreons do eventually get what something resembling what they donated for.

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
err...
am i the only one that, in the parts, have only .exe files that are russian installers? like it doesn't do anything else than installing things

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
quick question i found a web site that showed a snow woman but i can't find her in the game where is she?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes