3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

qwas1234

Sep 6, 2018
so the final release will have all the builds??
I'm sure the game will be released someday, i mean, the guy is making a bunch of money, imagine if he goes on... He knows that.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so the final release will have all the builds??
I'm sure the game will be released someday, i mean, the guy is making a bunch of money, imagine if he goes on... He knows that.
In order, you should play build3, then build2. Build 2 is the continuation of the build 1, and build 3 is a more polished version of build 1. Confusing, I know, I thought build 3 had everything + more content.
The rest of the patreon builds feature short scenes with some minor interaction. I'm not sure if the extra files here feature them all, but a quick google search may bring the ones that are not here.
And yeah, they have big plans for this game. It's too bad the development is so damn slow, this game has a load of potential and a huge following. I feel like more updates should be pushed even if they aren't flawless.

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
can someone tell me how I can "survive" after the night? :c i hate when i'm teleport... what can i do after talk with slim girl and do se* with her?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I wonder if they plan on selling it on steam? I bet they should lol
I doubt it Steam is a pain in the ass for nsfw games if they have good sense they'd steer clear of Steam. Steam is fine for mainstream and sfw indie games but for nsfw and risque games they'd have to either censor or hard remove most if not the entire game. Which is just not feasible, it defeats the entire point of selling the game. There's a reason only a few nsfw games came to Steam so far and a few of the larger publishers of said games openly stated they will never sell on Steam again. Then let's not forget a while ago Steam sent out a bunch of notifications to a bunch of game developers on Steam telling them they were in violation of it's EULA and to censor their titles, they later retracted the statements saying they were all in error... But the damage is already done.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I doubt it Steam is a pain in the ass for nsfw games if they have good sense they'd steer clear of Steam. Steam is fine for mainstream and sfw indie games but for nsfw and risque games they'd have to either censor or hard remove most if not the entire game. Which is just not feasible, it defeats the entire point of selling the game. There's a reason only a few nsfw games came to Steam so far and a few of the larger publishers of said games openly stated they will never sell on Steam again. Then let's not forget a while ago Steam sent out a bunch of notifications to a bunch of game developers on Steam telling them they were in violation of it's EULA and to censor their titles, they later retracted the statements saying they were all in error... But the damage is already done.
Actually, if you haven't heard the news. Steam has now changed their policy on stuff like that!

Just recently Melty's Quest is now completely uncensored in their store! No need to download w/e +18 patch outside the site. Buy the game there now and you get the complete thing!

And this is great news for NSFW devs out there. The only other sites they can go to are Nutaku and itch.io obviously Nutaku ain't really an ideal place for indie devs. So having steam be able to let games like this be sold there with no censorship is a big deal for this small industry!

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
Actually, if you haven't heard the news. Steam has now changed their policy on stuff like that!

Just recently Melty's Quest is now completely uncensored in their store! No need to download w/e +18 patch outside the site. Buy the game there now and you get the complete thing!

And this is great news for NSFW devs out there. The only other sites they can go to are Nutaku and itch.io obviously Nutaku ain't really an ideal place for indie devs. So having steam be able to let games like this be sold there with no censorship is a big deal for this small industry!
Well, in MGI discord he said things about sending the game(demo, they call it prologue btw) to steam for them to test it. So its probably done or nearly done. That demo is going to be on steam for free I guess. Thats what I am hearing at their discord.

Pescas

Aug 3, 2017
One thing I can say after watching the video. He did more progress than a certain guy working on a simulator and all he does is streaming games instead of the simulator.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
One thing I can say after watching the video. He did more progress than a certain guy working on a simulator and all he does is streaming games instead of the simulator.
Wdym? While Yandere simulator (Which I assume is what you're talking about) releases some of the most lackluster updates in the world, at least he still does. All this video shows is the SAME map we've seen for years with like 6 extra buildings. Both are bad.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Fuyuko Build

here you go fam :)

(tell me if this was already posted or isn't working)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes