3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Fuyuko Build
(tell me if this was already posted or isn't working)
Yeah this has already been shared around.
Im honestly not sure if its included here on the OP or not. And yea it works.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
less and less ''monsters girls style'' and more anime style from MMD these last builds
Ex:
this one is done for me
1.centaur girl (Therona) NO
2.snek mom NO
3.nidhogr ''norse serpentine dragon'' NO
4. random girl named ??? not even art NO
not sure but i think this dev is really using mmd for this game or models idk just saying bye

Sunshine66

Aug 25, 2017
hello , I want to find all ver VR game , I have 2 ver Shuri and mako . i Have missed any VR ver ? thanks everyone
Hi, you can make pretty much any recent unity game into a VR game with the plugin named VRGIN.template from obtdai on github. Just drag and drop the content of the RAR into the folder with the game's .exe, drag and drop the .exe on IPA, right click>proterty the freshly generated shortcut and add --vr at the end of the shortcut's path. Then launch the game via the shortcut. Just like the illusion games. I can't provide a link, sorry. I have tested on every non VR build and it works with MGI.

ldumpster

Oct 11, 2017
Anyone know where I can find all the VR versions? If not all is there/does anyone have Slime2.0 VR version?

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Hi, you can make pretty much any recent unity game into a VR game with the plugin named VRGIN.template from obtdai on github. Just drag and drop the content of the RAR into the folder with the game's .exe, drag and drop the .exe on IPA, right click>proterty the freshly generated shortcut and add --vr at the end of the shortcut's path. Then launch the game via the shortcut. Just like the illusion games. I can't provide a link, sorry. I have tested on every non VR build and it works with MGI.
Which "VRGIN.template" are you using? I tried 1.1a, 1.1b and 1.1c and get no clicks for menu. I see the menu on my vive controller but the cursor does click to load the game or start new one. Is there a setting I need to adjust in a file somewhere? Also the menu not rendered in stereo correctly. I see 2 separate menu hovering on my controller.

I really want to get this VRGIN.template working. The amount of games it gives access to VR is amazing!

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
Any news about "prologue update"??
Redamz:

I've seen way too many confused people so I want to explain what exactly Prologue is.

Monster Girl Island: Prologue is not a "demo", or a build like the ones before. It's a full release that will be first released for patrons and sometime later on Steam. Yes, Prologue is still part of what'll eventually become the final release of MGI, but it works as a standalone first part of the story.

Prologue is not only the amalgamation of most of the builds released thus far, it's also cohesively put together and polished to a release level. It also has tons of new content. Not so much in the lewd department (more on that later), but it greatly expands on what the "day" builds were.

In Chapter 1 (formerly day 1) the main questline was entirely remade, new scenes were added and you even visit a new area.
Chapter 2 has about twice the amount of stuff to do as before and the existing content was all updated.
Chapter 3 is still in progress, but I don't expect too many changes from the day 3 build besides some extra content.
Chapter 4 is mostly uncharted territory.

Also he said that there is no new scenes in prologue, but all old will be reworked.

Reactions: lTTMl and Aiwa
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes