3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Hello there!
Wich build's should I play to play trought the "whole" or as many content with interactions/storyline as I can?
Enought only the Day 3 ? because there are some build in "extras" but the setup isn't english for day 1 demo

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
god patreon is so fucking useless you cant even report a creator for scamming XD. it says to contact the creator instead. im like what? wtf do you mean he won't fucking update the game. the next update prob has 1 day of work in years.

Doom_Guy

Mar 4, 2018
god patreon is so fucking useless you cant even report a creator for scamming XD. it says to contact the creator instead. im like what? wtf do you mean he won't fucking update the game. the next update prob has 1 day of work in years.
Nah bro. 1 little bug fix in 10 years maybe.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys! Anyone knows what's in ? Ty! :)
Who cares honestly, hes already stated the prologue isn't going to have any new adult content. Hes wasted years of everyone's time.

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Who cares honestly, hes already stated the prologue isn't going to have any new adult content. Hes wasted years of everyone's time.
The person who you're replying to cares. What a flippant reply to give to offer absolutely nothing and simultaneously attempt to discredit a perfectly legitimate question. Is that how you respond to all new people on forums?

Reactions: war12321

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The person who you're replying to cares. What a flippant reply to give to offer absolutely nothing and simultaneously attempt to discredit a perfectly legitimate question. Is that how you respond to all new people on forums?
I don't quite understand how you would call a account made a single month after mine "new" but OK. I think the word your looking for is lurker.

Reactions: Garidos101

STEWENSOWL

Dec 13, 2017
Last update before Prologue
Chapter 1-3 are fully playable at the moment. The extra bit after those (formerly the start of chapter 4) will now be called "Interlude". The final scene of Interlude will lead to chapter 4 proper in the future.
About Interlude, there's still a bit of work left. I can probably finish most things soon but updating the Adeline scene might take some time.
Prologue will be released for patrons on Christmas, Adeline scene or not.
In the scenario Ade scene update is not done by Christmas, I'll release it as an update for patrons before the Steam release.

Reactions: cupf

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hey there, sorry for the wait everyone. I'm having some trouble with finding links and removing duplicates.
Anyone who's a patreon of the dev can message me about the build in blue in the extra information spoiler box?

Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes