3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Sep 1, 2017
Lol, its been what? A year or two since the last update? I don't even know if I still have all the old demos

Edit: I guess so. But I guess I've had this build since May. But it looks like the guy said there's a "prologue coming soon™", should expect to see this by this time next year! yup.PNG

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So much so. I remember wayyy back when the project started and I followed it religiously. Even donated $5 a month in support. Quickly realized though that this is going nowhere. It's good to see he's doing something but I don't think this game will ever be properly finished.
I still remember the days when he went to every popular adult games site at the time and basically E-begged and responded to basically everyone on the state and future of the game. I feel like those were better times for this project.

Sep 1, 2017
I still remember the days when he went to every popular adult games site at the time and basically E-begged and responded to basically everyone on the state and future of the game. I feel like those were better times for this project.
Those were better times for adult gaming on the internet as a whole I think. It was around the same time when Date My Daughter, Houseparty, and Summertime Saga were up-and-coming as well, little known and were beginning to grow. Hell I remember seeing the first post on r/NSFWGaming about Houseparty where the guy was asking for everyone to check out his new project (and it was just him, no company). It kinda felt like a "golden-age" to me tbh. Kinda miss it.

Note: No one get me wrong, there are some incredible games out now but exploring forums like these don't have the same feeling as it used to. Established games like the ones I mentioned are usually full of bickering and most new games are basically clones (not necessarily a bad thing but there are some that are just blatant copies).

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Those were better times for adult gaming on the internet as a whole I think. It was around the same time when Date My Daughter, Houseparty, and Summertime Saga were up-and-coming as well, little known and were beginning to grow. Hell I remember seeing the first post on r/NSFWGaming about Houseparty where the guy was asking for everyone to check out his new project (and it was just him, no company). It kinda felt like a "golden-age" to me tbh. Kinda miss it.
I could go back and forth for an hour with how much I agree, but I'd rather not get yelled at by a mod for derailing the thread.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm doing a whole rework and I gotta ask, is day 3 an updated version of day 2 and 1 or a standalone version??
From what I can remember, day one is the first build which ends shortly after you visit the town.
Build two picks up after day one.
And the third build is a combined version of day 1 and 2 with some minor extensions.
You might see what anyone else says too because I was never really sure.
Lot of loose ends in this game.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Alright, so I downloaded the latest Day 3 build off of MEGA that's like 1.2GB or so, as well as the patreon builds pack (which inclubes Mako, Mako VR the Twins, and another one), the Halloween update, and the latest Yuki-onna update. Now here's where I think I screwed up. I unpacked the base Day 3 game into a folder called Monster Girl Island, simple right? Next I added all the patreon build stuff, the Halloween update, and the yuki-onna update to the base game folder where I believe it was all supposed to go which is where something must have gone wrong.

I'm having a problem where when I start the game I'm in a cave in a volcano or something with the yuki-onna, and if you select the right dialogue options you can get a handjob, blowjob and titfuck from her but as soon as the scene ends the game closes down. Whenever I open the game again it opens on that same scene. I guess I must have installed all the content wrong. So, how do you install all the extra content (patreon builds, Halloween stuff, yuki-onna update) along with the base Day 3 game properly so that it all works?

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Can anyone explain me each build version? whats fuyuku(or whatever it is)? also are the previous builds the previous days or are those days included in day3?
Also what scenes should i expect in day 3 only the shark and slime?

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
this game is great but i have no fucking clue what downloads are what. it would be cool if someone did a rundown on oldest to newest

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Alright, so I downloaded the latest. . .
All of the standalone builds do that, so do the "Day #" builds if I remember correctly. Once you beat the game, it closes to desktop. None of the standalone builds are in the base game. Except for slime, and maybe one or two others.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
game was great when i played the day 1 and day 2 public demos like 5 years ago or at least what felt like it. checked it nonstop for updates until i realised this shit is dead. i'll come back when its completed no use getting my hopes up a 2nd time

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
wait what fuyuko build came out ages ago. Played this over a month ago, why has this only just got updated now?

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
i thought this game is dead. Maybe not
well actually this update is pretty old. Just arrived there. There is no new content like, i dont know three or four months? But It's not dead I guess. He's just milking money from patrons.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes