3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry about that, its just the huge amount of Links in the OP that confused me to much to read 30 pages for a single answer ^^

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hmm seems like this could be interesting, but there's so many different things to download x.x days 1-3, halloween build, yuki onna build... Is there not a way to have a torrent that has all the stuff and things?

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
The Dev said everything he did until now is planned to be in a main game. He only released each content seperate in order to make the patreons happy. Right now he is polishing and finishing a Prologue version, which isn't supposed to be some 0.* or Demo. Should be a game which stands on its own feet. In the spoiler below is the last post he did about the upcoming prologue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully that helps.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I was doing the lifts with the Shark Girl (Mako) and when I finish the ten she started to laught and nothing more happen. I can't do anything except but moving the camera, it even doesn't aloud me to enter the menu to exit the game. Someone knew how to fix this?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I find the instructions Horrible. sometimes I get lost because I don't know what to do, where to go and have to click everything to figure out stuff. I really don't know how people are enjoying this game

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
My game keeps crashing at the end of the event on day 1. I go home and the girl shows up, ending my game. What did I do wrong?

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
The Dev said everything he did until now is planned to be in a main game. He only released each content seperate in order to make the patreons happy. Right now he is polishing and finishing a Prologue version, which isn't supposed to be some 0.* or Demo. Should be a game which stands on its own feet. In the spoiler below is the last post he did about the upcoming prologue.

Hopefully that helps.
Well thanks for that. I HOPE that update arrives at Christmas. And we know its going to be on Steam too. I HOPE he doest delay shit anymore.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
In all honesty his release dates were in most cases pretty consistent and the content being released was also sufficient enough to be demos. He did take alot of time for the prologue and since a few months he hasn't released anything as you have noticed. I expect the release to go pretty smoothly.
And if not ontime, then atleast he'll release it at a point where the game is actually not horrible in terms of runtime.

watacata

May 28, 2017
So Day 1 contains 2 "endings", both are crashes. One after h-scene with elf and 2nd after talking to cat? Plus when i catch crab by myself screen is all white so i can't progress :/
I found 1 h-scene in day 2 and 1 in day 3 Probably missed something, right?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

Hopefully that helps.
I really hope that he does release it on christmas, I would hate for this to be scrapped since it has lots of potential to be really good

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I tried to get part 2 because I wanted to see how it's progressed.
It crashes right to desktop after the beginning text.

BTW, backed this guy a while back. When there were no updates in half a year, I stopped my support.

Don't expect this to EVER get completed.

Reactions: watacata

ZunGuen

Aug 20, 2018
Hmmh ... im new in this game , and i don't know build 1~3 day and Old build have 6GB . Well i download all and may i ask for question . Build 1~3 day and Old 6GB Is it the same? And maybe need download only one ? Sorry my bad english(risk maybe :V)

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a walkthrough somewhere ? The crab got out of my sight and i can't find this rascal again Y_Y

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is there a walkthrough somewhere ? The crab got out of my sight and i can't find this rascal again Y_Y
You may try F5 to disable/enable grass to find the sucker, or see post .

I am so confused, how do I free roam?
In the 'Day 1' to 'Day 3' builds you use the arrow keys or WASD keys. But iirc you are stuck to an area and cannot explore the whole island (yet). You are basically only running around in order to achieve sth in quests ('do this, find that').

... Build 1~3 day and Old 6GB Is it the same? And maybe need download only one ?
Nope, it is not the same. It is all to be found in the first post, under
Extra Information:
. There is the recommendation to start with.

The gameplay builds:
- These are 'Day 1' to 'Day 3' which are mostly story driven. This is how the 'Prologue' release should evolve.
The 'lewd scene' builds:
- There is a 'Halloween' build which was a lil' extra to enjoy, plus the 'Fuyuko' build you should get.

There were 'teasers' presenting particular chars. Some of that content makes it into the prologue:
(kitsune, arachne, nekomata, halloween, elf and yuki onna scenes can't be found in story builds yet)
These and the VR builds (which prob only work sufficiently if you got VR glasses) you may give a try if you want, don't need to. Don't know if there is some mixup tbh. You find them under the spoiler 'Older Build + Extras'.

Your english is alright btw. ;)

Reactions: rKnight and ZunGuen
Jun 7, 2017
You may try F5 to disable/enable grass to find the sucker, or see post .

In the 'Day 1' to 'Day 3' builds you use the arrow keys or WASD keys. But iirc you are stuck to an area and cannot explore the whole island (yet). You are basically only running around in order to achieve sth in quests ('do this, find that').

Nope, it is not the same. It is all to be found in the first post, under . There is the recommendation to start with.

The gameplay builds:
- These are 'Day 1' to 'Day 3' which are mostly story driven. This is how the 'Prologue' release should evolve.
The 'lewd scene' builds:
- There is a 'Halloween' build which was a lil' extra to enjoy, plus the 'Fuyuko' build you should get.

There were 'teasers' presenting particular chars. Some of that content makes it into the prologue:

These and the VR builds (which prob only work sufficiently if you got VR glasses) you may give a try if you want, don't need to. Don't know if there is some mixup tbh. You find them under the spoiler 'Older Build + Extras'.

Your english is alright btw. ;)
Question is wher can one obtain the VR-Builds like the yukionna

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes