3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Am I missing something? where's the yuki onna scene? wheres the kitsune threesome scene? where's ara scene? where's halloween scene? Where's the spider girl and her scene?

There isnt any gallery mode either!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like... I knew we werent going to get any new H scenes. But I was expecting AT THE VERY LEAST to include the scenes that were already finished (even if it conflicts with the story, just put them in a gallery mode as a bonus for finishing the demo. ).

Tbh I didn't expect much but I'm still dissapointed by how bad this dev is

I think a full game is out of question now. He should just become an animator and work on interactive scenes. Not make a game. That way he can create as many characters as he wants (because apparently he can't get enough of creating characters for this flawed project)
dunno, it was prolog or chap?
according to someone else, the prologue has no new adult content.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
so basically, the prologue is the first 3 day builds strung into one big build as well as some reworked dialogue correct? it contains all the scenes in the seperate builds?

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
nice, good to know, that basically means i can delete the original seperate folders i have for the first 3 days.

TheBomb90

Jan 18, 2018
For those who got black screen when riding the wolf, HDR is buggy and should be enable with Bloom and AA. And for the softlock, Red already releasing some patch which fix those softlock. Yukki onna is probably for late game so it won't be avalaibe on Prologue, ara and kitsune scene on the otherhand is just a test animation so it wont be avalaibe in the game CMIIW.

Oh and you guys should probably wait for the proper prologue, it will include spider girl and a gallery mode. And will be avalaibe for free (Prologue) on steam if I'm read correctly.

Reactions: ToFreaky

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
"Work left for prologue includes making a bunch of new items, animating a wolf mount to travel faster and adding tutorials, better save management for the user and general polishing. After that's released it'll be all lewd scenes for a while."

Blows my mind it took this long for what was given in this update.
Blows my mind even more that the patrons haven't jumped ship.

At least (according to the above claim) there will be more adult content eventually.
Not even going to bother with this build.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes