3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm overjoyed with the prologue version and it's connected. I don't get the wtf emotions like playing the individual days. The only problem I've encounter with the prologue version is the wolf riding event timer never stops. I'm forced to close the game because there is no way to escape the events.

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
en from the pastebin page)
Definately dude! This developer IS milking the backers.
I think there was a post somewhere that this guy refuses to hire people, and were assets flipping to make the core of this game.
Having said that, there isn't much game like this. Until Illusion decide to make a game like this.
the closest to Illusion soft returning to its more open world game types is the koikatu game and even that is a shadow of what AA2 had and AA2 didn't have the open world of AG3

also can anyone confirm my suspicions of this being the same 3 days we've been drip fed for the last few years?

currently on the 2nd day and experiencing crashes with shark girl.

(oh well i guess nothing will beat Monster girl quest in terms of storyline and characters.)

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
I'm going to take a guess here, that at least 50% of 6,000 patrons are on the $5 tier. That's $15,000 every month, ~$200k in a year, excluding the other tiers. Surely that's enough incentive to actively develop your game. I didn't want to shit post like this, but this game is not worth it's hype.
He was banking over double that before he hid is revenue. If I remember correctly he was getting 36k a month. Maybe he lost some smart supporters since then but I don't know. Haven't been following him.

Reactions: cooldude33

kdunnorofl

Aug 11, 2017
He was banking over double that before he hid is revenue. If I remember correctly he was getting 36k a month. Maybe he lost some smart supporters since then but I don't know. Haven't been following him.
Last time I saw his revenue per month was 43k per. If I had to guess what it is now. Prob 40-50k per month

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
so you can't do it with ??? if you do it with any of the other girls. she gets ticked off and leaves. pretty sure to hunt down the other girls if shes what i suspect she is.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
For all people who are interested in what he could be earning:

Looking at the numbers he was getting ~36k at the end of April 2018 with ~6.4k patreons. Now that he has ~5.7k patreons it is safe to assume he is still making around ~30k.

The following download link is also an updated version of the previous. Not sure if it was already posted. Was busy the past few days and don't have much time to browse the forums.

(The provided download link already carries the patch mentioned below in the spoiler. So it's basically the patched version as full download.)

Plus the update message in the following spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it helps.

PS.: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody.

May 17, 2017
For all people who are interested in what he could be earning:

Looking at the numbers he was getting ~36k at the end of April 2018 with ~6.4k patreons. Now that he has ~5.7k patreons it is safe to assume he is still making around ~30k.

The following download link is also an updated version of the previous. Not sure if it was already posted. Was busy the past few days and don't have much time to browse the forums.

(The provided download link already carries the patch mentioned below in the spoiler. So it's basically the patched version as full download.)

Plus the update message in the following spoiler:

Hope it helps.

PS.: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody.
Thanks, would you mind posting the VR version if you have it?

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
So, what's this guy been up to lately? Because It doesn't look like anything new was added since last time I check which was about two years ago.

I played through this build but, still nothing new to be seen. The world is still lazily put together and, all the animations are the same.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...Well, I did wait and not play all the Day episodes, so for me there were some new things to uncover. Given that it's now all packed together at least the gameplay makes sense, somewhat. It must suck if one does know most of the action already, for sure.

Read on if you like to have drawn picture posted earlier here but cannot find it. Because 100% playthru, or whatever. Don't remember it mentioned.
- First try to get it on your own, hint: Day / Chapter 2, Forest, looking for someone missing.
- You got a challenge and need to run around. If you look carefully you can spot it...

Nice addon, for the purpose of telling the story. Which develops not the way I thought it would, hm.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Also, about some new detail to the game - the riding challenge in Chapter 3. If you got a mount traveling's quite fast, better than running cross country. So yeah, why not?

Am I the only one who thinks the animal is changing size? One time it seemed very large then it seemed shrunk.

That full version of game day 1~3 right ? Sorry im new :"3
Welcome to the forum ZG! This is MGI Prologue (which is basically Day 1 to 3, Day 4 is not complete). If you play it you're up to date as far as the story is concerned. Don't need to play Days 1 to 3 from first post anymore.

There are 'Unique Builds' to try if you like, as extras. The 'Halloween Build' is fun. Also there are some girls not yet in the game with 'Teaser' builds, so you get an idea how they'll look like when included.

Reactions: ZunGuen

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Because some are going to ask. Pretty sure. Can be handy for a walkthrough.
...I had no problem with any blackening of the screen as some mention, but I reduced all 'fancy' improvements for challenges to definitely get no lags. Anyone with troubles, choose fastest mode and turn off everything eye candy in 'Settings'.
Aside from two 'black holes' (where you slip into game world and not gonna get out) surprisingly no bugs so far. Now trying to trick 'Beach maze' challenge...

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes