3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Anyone know if this build has new content? Or is it just the previous builds mashed together?
tbh even I, who made the updated thread, have no idea

all I know is the work missing
"Work left for prologue includes making a bunch of new items, animating a wolf mount to travel faster and adding tutorials, better save management for the user and general polishing. After that's released it'll be all lewd scenes for a while."

Blows my mind it took this long for what was given in this update.
Blows my mind even more that the patrons haven't jumped ship.

At least (according to the above claim) there will be more adult content eventually.
Not even going to bother with this build.
do you know what was actually added?

Reactions: SYRE

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Gonna wait a day or 2 for ppl to figure out whats in this build. Really do want to like this game but 5 years......

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
do you know what was actually added?
Has anyone shared a changelog?

Been watching this project gather dust long enough to know nothing the dev adds at this point would make up for the immense lack of content the patrons have been craving for. MGI is a huge project, that I do understand. But if people are being charged per month for content, the dev should be adding new content regularly. I'm not the only one in this thread who thinks redamz has been milking the patreon. Dishonest dev in my opinion, there are some creators here on this site who I do support, only because they have the ability to streamline their content for monthly updates.

Let me also point out the last public post:
" . . . Instead, soon I'll be releasing -MGI: prologue-, a full release of the first third of the main story of MGI that will act as a prelude to the final game. This release will be available soon (and this soon is for real) for patrons and sometime after on itch.io for the general public."

That was last November, racking up over a year of dead time with no releases.

I'm going to take a guess here, that at least 50% of 6,000 patrons are on the $5 tier. That's $15,000 every month, ~$200k in a year, excluding the other tiers. Surely that's enough incentive to actively develop your game. I didn't want to shit post like this, but this game is not worth it's hype.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
you were the one who sounded the most informed in the comments since the prologue build has been released, guess it was too fast of me to think you were a patron :p

DankEater

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone know if this build has new content? Or is it just the previous builds mashed together?
Ayy you can get a good boi to ride around, the anal scene with the fox and the bunny scene are now inside. Oh and they reworked the mako scene at least you can enjoy the bj now. Alot of things got improved and the cyclop got introduced but no sex scene.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
hmm another update? has redamz got his shit together and actually started to work on the game? prolly not cus im still not getting my hopes up

TRUONG BAO LINH

Dec 13, 2017
Add 2 new images + 1 maps new (dream japan {Ai in maps} ) + re maps (your residence) + 1 rider dog
update chap 4 ( unfinished )
update phone
time in the game is now decided by you ( use phone )
I think that's all 2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: Cirro84

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ummm.. what?? I think you have the wrong game.
both of the characters in the second pic are definitely from MGI. The update is a "prelude" so im assuming thats a flashback which explain the chibi appearance.
Wouldn't surprise me much if that's the entire changelog.

Sep 9, 2018
Has anyone shared a changelog?

Been watching this project gather dust long enough to know nothing the dev adds at this point would make up for the immense lack of content the patrons have been craving for. MGI is a huge project, that I do understand. But if people are being charged per month for content, the dev should be adding new content regularly. I'm not the only one in this thread who thinks redamz has been milking the patreon. Dishonest dev in my opinion, there are some creators here on this site who I do support, only because they have the ability to streamline their content for monthly updates.

Let me also point out the last public post:
" . . . Instead, soon I'll be releasing -MGI: prologue-, a full release of the first third of the main story of MGI that will act as a prelude to the final game. This release will be available soon (and this soon is for real) for patrons and sometime after on itch.io for the general public."

That was last November, racking up over a year of dead time with no releases.

I'm going to take a guess here, that at least 50% of 6,000 patrons are on the $5 tier. That's $15,000 every month, ~$200k in a year, excluding the other tiers. Surely that's enough incentive to actively develop your game. I didn't want to shit post like this, but this game is not worth it's hype.

Definately dude! This developer IS milking the backers.
I think there was a post somewhere that this guy refuses to hire people, and were assets flipping to make the core of this game.
Having said that, there isn't much game like this. Until Illusion decide to make a game like this.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes