3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Question is wher can one obtain the VR-Builds like the yukionna
You looking for VR only I assume??
These and the VR builds ... You find them under the spoiler 'Older Build + Extras'.
...in OP, should be in the 'Grouped Builds' pack, with around 725 mbs iirc. But be warned those are older ones. I can remember the Spider girl and one or both of the Fox twins and Shark girl(?) you can get touchy with.
The 'Fuyuko' girl is the Yuki-onna char, sort of a ghost. Don't know if this is VR too, test it pls if you can and report back. Also to be found in OP. It must be a newer build, the dev created this char way later than the others.

Oh, and there is a 'Shuri' build, diff versions, one is also VR - post . All I can think about right now. Enjoy.

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
You may try F5 to disable/enable grass to find the sucker, or see post
Thanks for the answer, mate.
I found an alternate way to get through this step while searching: Ask the android, she will tell you she hasn't seen any crab. After while (some mins) walk near her, a scene happens in wich she propose to give you the crab in exchange for a favor from you later.
(It isn't spoil btw, isn't it ?)

Reactions: Cirro84

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
Already someone played the prologue? Did you add new scenes or are they the same as the demo ones?

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
Prologue bug during second Ai memory (chapter 2), someone has the same problem?
there's no bug, i complete it today. if bug happened, just restart the game or load the saves. if u r usin cheat engine, 3x speed is inaf, 5x~10x absolutely bug

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I really do have a crash during ai first memory (not the one with the kitsunes, the one after that). At some point she does some kind of selfie, the music continue, but nothing happen... Any idea?

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Am I missing something? where's the yuki onna scene? wheres the kitsune threesome scene? where's ara scene? where's halloween scene? Where's the spider girl and her scene?

There isnt any gallery mode either!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like... I knew we werent going to get any new H scenes. But I was expecting AT THE VERY LEAST to include the scenes that were already finished (even if it conflicts with the story, just put them in a gallery mode as a bonus for finishing the demo. ).

Tbh I didn't expect much but I'm still dissapointed by how bad this dev is

I think a full game is out of question now. He should just become an animator and work on interactive scenes. Not make a game. That way he can create as many characters as he wants (because apparently he can't get enough of creating characters for this flawed project)

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
I really do have a crash during ai first memory (not the one with the kitsunes, the one after that). At some point she does some kind of selfie, the music continue, but nothing happen... Any idea?
dunno, it was prolog or chap?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes