Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Added day 1 and 2
reworked the changelog to better show changes for each of them
Reworked the template for better "direction"

Added female dom tag, ping me if more needed
Edited title to show the major build only

wait what fuyuko build came out ages ago. Played this over a month ago, why has this only just got updated now?
well actually this update is pretty old. Just arrived there. There is no new content like, i dont know three or four months? But It's not dead I guess. He's just milking money from patrons.
check the Updated.
The date is here to show the latest version. which is the fuyuko build.

If the events happen again, before getting angry check the changelog.
If that's not enough. ignore the game

Reactions: SYRE and kir69

jahjin

Dec 24, 2017
how come when i try to play "day 1" it tells me i need volume "day 2" to be able to play? do i have to download all 3 days before playing?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
how come when i try to play "day 1" it tells me i need volume "day 2" to be able to play? do i have to download all 3 days before playing?
strange, this file is from the dev itself so I wouldn't know. can you explain it in details?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Do you need to download each day and play it in order, or does day 3 contain days 1 and 2 as well?

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Err... Sorry to ask but what the fuck do i need to dl to play the game 100% (nsfw included) ?
The front page is confusing as can be =-=

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
W
Added day 1 and 2
reworked the changelog to better show changes for each of them
Reworked the template for better "direction"

Added female dom tag, ping me if more needed
Edited title to show the major build only

check the Updated.
The date is here to show the latest version. which is the fuyuko build.

If the events happen again, before getting angry check the changelog.
If that's not enough. ignore the game
Well, I am not getting angry just replied someone. The game is pretty much dead after the Fuyuko build and there is no new content since it, which came out in May 9. So there is no New content for nearly 7 months. There is the prologue build coming hopefully but if he doesnt stop milking patrons hopefully we will see that build next year around december lol. This game is not dead and I couldnt tell you how I am in love with this game, BUT its Developer is such an piece of shit. If he doesnt stop the way he's going I hope he loses all of his patrons I don't care about the game. And I don't care about that he is just 1 person and can't do shit for months.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Err... Sorry to ask but what the fuck do i need to dl to play the game 100% (nsfw included) ?
The front page is confusing as can be =-=
There's no download that contains everything yet, there are a couple of individual downloads that have individual scenes or modules. For the most complete experience, play Day 1, then 2, then 3. Then download individual scenes that weren't contained in those 3 day builds.

As far as I know there is no point in playing the builds under "older builds" (part 1-3), but the "grouped builds" download has some extras.

Reactions: eamanager and Raydo

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
There's no download that contains everything yet, there are a couple of individual downloads that have individual scenes or modules. For the most complete experience, play Day 1, then 2, then 3. Then download individual scenes that weren't contained in those 3 day builds.

As far as I know there is no point in playing the builds under "older builds" (part 1-3), but the "grouped builds" download has some extras.
Oh okay, thanks mate :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...is there a plan to gather all this single Scenes and Days into ONE working Game?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hmm...is there a plan to gather all this single Scenes and Days into ONE Game?
If you have read previous posts, it "should" be worked on a prolouge version where all current days are put together, but I don't know about the other scenes yet.
For me it is even questionable if those scenes are future game conent or just "exclusive" stuff for patreons.

Edit: Atleast some seem to be story related, but others not.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes