3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Fuckubiatch

Jul 23, 2017
Post , try to load scene, change to low settings, play on. After you meet her nothing to do there, game changes locations again. So you miss nothing other than nice looks at low settings. Report back if this helps.
Thank you, now the game works

Reactions: Cirro84

Azarni

May 30, 2018
the funny thing is one of the neko twin dont likes boys and yes i play a male protagonist but she said boys are playing this game . Should i be mad or smth?
but its a great game perfect graphic and funny/dramatic story but there are far to much games.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
I can't find VR links anywhere. Looks like lots of people have been asking for them in the past.

Can anyone on the $5 bracket go through and get all the VR builds for all the mini lewd scenes please? I supported this guy for months but never had VR.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Can anyone on the $5 bracket go through and get all the VR builds for all the mini lewd scenes please? I supported this guy for months but never had VR.
All the following links are entirely VR and may be out of date.

Halloween Build
for VR controllers -> tab = right menu, rick click = left trigger.

Fuyuko Build

Mako Build

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demo 2 - Day 1

Day 2
Good luck running this on high settings ↓↓(old)

Optimized Build (Day 2 as well)
VR version test:

Mako Scene 2 Build

Surprise Shuri Build

Eris Scene 2.0
For VR; left grip for alt cam and left menu to lock thrust speed.

VA Build (Voice Acting)

Final notes:
There might be even more links, I might have missed them. Sorry. This is all I can do for now. Do remember these are original links from the Dev. They might be dead as it is old content.
Plus Day 3 seems to not have a VR version. :/

Hope it helps.

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
Thanks again. Did he ever release a VR version of the Prologue? I remember many of his patreons were pissed when he didn't release Day 3 in VR. It's almost like he abandoned it.

Would be here:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Did he ever release a VR version of the Prologue? ... Would be here: <Patreon link>
Link isn't usable for people not supporting (wow, with 5 gold coins as it seems). So please let the shilling be, dim.
If you had read the thread carefully, 3 pages back you may have stumbled upon a post by PanBit telling us the VR build is due to be released 'soon' [TM], probably if dev has spent all newly earned monies on H'n'B and needs go back to work.

Edit: special new member service, post - welcome to the forums, dim. Hope you enjoy your stay. Please care to read the last few pages too. ;)

Tøvogvas

Dec 23, 2018
All the following links are entirely VR and may be out of date.

Halloween Build
for VR controllers -> tab = right menu, rick click = left trigger.

Fuyuko Build

Mako Build

Demo 2 - Day 1

Day 2
Good luck running this on high settings ↓↓(old)

Optimized Build (Day 2 as well)
VR version test:

Mako Scene 2 Build

Surprise Shuri Build

Eris Scene 2.0
For VR; left grip for alt cam and left menu to lock thrust speed.

VA Build (Voice Acting)

Final notes:
There might be even more links, I might have missed them. Sorry. This is all I can do for now. Do remember these are original links from the Dev. They might be dead as it is old content.
Plus Day 3 seems to not have a VR version. :/

Hope it helps.

Thank you for this :)

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Guys help? I cant seem to find apple in Day2 to feed to wolf.
Faranne said its so many, but its nowhere to be seen. Sigh

I love everything about the games except the "sluggish" feel when you walk and running, and too many tedious minigame.

Edit : Found it, its on the very first tree.
But oh boy, why he didnt make the apple fall to the ground or something.. so its easier to see. Need to point to the apple on the bark to actually get it.

Reactions: Cirro84

jacksonjackson452

Jan 14, 2019
Does the VR version work with the Rift or just the Vive? I can view the game in VR with my Rift but it doesn't seem to want to take any button or keyboard inputs. I was somehow able to make it through the Fuyuko build but dialogue interaction is not working. Can't get past entering your name on Demo 2.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...cant seem to find apple in Day2 to feed to wolf. Faranne said its so many ... Edit : Found it, its on the very first tree.

... I can view the game in VR with my Rift but it doesn't seem to want to take any button or keyboard inputs ... Can't get past entering your name on Demo 2.
All following links are entirely VR and may be out of date. ...
This. Guess that's about all info on VR gear, controllers, keyboard support there is. Read it carefully. Try 2nd optimised 'Day 2' build, maybe you chose the wrong one. Welcome to the forums, JJ. :)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes