3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
OK, I'm confused, what are all the current builds one can play right now? I noticed the first post in this thread doesn't include the secret voiced build.

And, how can one control the camera in a VR build if one doesn't have a VR headset?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
When ı play this game like 10-15 minute my computer fans going crazy ... have suspicious bitminer or something.
Which version did you download?? The one from first page? Played the Prologue on an old AMD dual core with crappy graphics and had not too many difficulties. The videos used ingame can be demanding if your computer is not performant enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... difference between this one and the one linked on first page?
Guess the one on first page was just 'found' and posted earlier. Played that one from OP, it worked for me.

qwas1234

Sep 6, 2018
chan
I was doing the lifts with the Shark Girl (Mako) and when I finish the ten she started to laught and nothing more happen. I can't do anything except but moving the camera, it even doesn't aloud me to enter the menu to exit the game. Someone knew how to fix this?
change the quality

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
So, I've played until day 3 in the prologue and this is what I got so far:

Day 1: Faranne
Day 2: Mako & Renge
Day 3: should be Eris from what I've seen in the various builds, haven't tried yet.

Did I miss anything?

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
when i meet the twins and decide to go to sleep we get the scene where theres a girl thats singing to the audience when she stops singing nothing more happens i see the petals still faling her body moving to give the feeling that she is breathing but dosen't move it stays that way and cant continue to the next chapter

Mar 5, 2018
For some reason, this game keeps crashing my video driver whenever I move my camera fast.
I know that I kinda have an older video card, but c'mon, that shouldn't happen, especially on lowest settings.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For some reason, this game keeps crashing my video driver whenever I move my camera fast.
I know that I kinda have an older video card, but c'mon, that shouldn't happen, especially on lowest settings.
What's your definition of a older card? Fact is, it does happen with outdated hardware. You're playing a solo dev's game who doesn't necessarily cater to low spec PCs, because most people have modern gaming rigs by now. I can't say much though, I'm still working with a 650M, which is getting close to a decade old now. If your card is lower than that, you're definitely in need of a new PC..

Mar 5, 2018
What's your definition of a older card? Fact is, it does happen with outdated hardware. You're playing a solo dev's game who doesn't necessarily cater to low spec PCs, because most people have modern gaming rigs by now. I can't say much though, I'm still working with a 650M, which is getting close to a decade old now. If your card is lower than that, you're definitely in need of a new PC..
I'm using a Radeon HD 6670 which is about the same as yours, so if it's working with yours, idk. And nah, i don't need a new pc, I just need a better compatible card.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
its been x year that i have check the game, i know that i have pay once in patreon( only 1x to have the full game) ,but now i see that he have only the prologue,(i think with the slime girl that i have played x year ago), and with all the other girl that i see, we cant play them before he have finish the full game???? thx for your answwer

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
its been x year that i have check the game, i know that i have pay once in patreon( only 1x to have the full game) ,but now i see that he have only the prologue,(i think with the slime girl that i have played x year ago), and with all the other girl that i see, we cant play them before he have finish the full game???? thx for your answwer
What i remember having seen a long time ago was just a demo. I think the dev whished to continously further the scope of the game as it was intended originally, as one can see looking at the character list ingame, which is still about half blank.
The part that i remember seeing, was the slimegirl scene at the beach and the hide and seek bit after that, which i guess is the part that you refered to. I think it was labeled as a demo back then, but not sure.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
same, i don't know, but i've been everywhere, nothing to be found... i guess i could have farmed some money and tried buying the food stuff, but meh...

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I played the demo a couple of months ago, and then I found about the prologue.
Already much more developped than it was with an interesting story base, I'm looking forward to see what's next.
Even though the gameplay is still slow, the wolf helps a little bit to travel faster.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes