3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I'm sure it's been asked before, but... I see there are different builds with various content. Is there a version which includes content from all those builds?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The "Prologue" build has content from day1-day3 builds plus elf scene and an updated kitsune scene.
Elf Scene? Is that the one with the sadistic loli elf? How do you access it?

And what updated kitsune scene? Did they change something in Renge's buttsex scene?

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Elf Scene? Is that the one with the sadistic loli elf? How do you access it?

And what updated kitsune scene? Did they change something in Renge's buttsex scene?
Yes that elf. It's been a while since I played but I think I found her in the forest on day 3.

The circumstances of the kitsune scene have been more elaborated, but it is mostly like the singular scene you can download here. It is updated mostly in relation to the very first Kitsune scene he released.

cucoo

Jul 6, 2018
when i meet the twins and decide to go to sleep we get the scene where theres a girl thats singing to the audience when she stops singing nothing more happens i see the petals still faling her body moving to give the feeling that she is breathing but dosen't move it stays that way and cant continue to the next chapter
i solved kinda like this homie, when that scene occur i pressed alt + shift to change to another window, then i came back to the game and it worked.
save the whales

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
i solved kinda like this homie, when that scene occur i pressed alt + shift to change to another window, then i came back to the game and it worked.
save the whales
are you sure it's alt+shift or alt+tab if its i tried both of them and diden't work either way

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes