3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Is it abandoned?
its not abandoned, but updates are roughly once every three months. If you're lucky. I was a patreon a couple of months back and started roughly around June time. During that time, I only saw three posts- one was a picture for a new character, the second was a promise for a new update set for Christmas and finally the update which was the prologue update. All three days put into one game, a small amount of new content and some general improvements.

I said fuck it at that point. I enjoy the guy's work, I'll probably even pay for the final release version! But currently I'd recommend checking up once every three or six months and completely stay away from it between those checkups to avoid the waiting.

Reactions: rhick

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
I want to transfer over my save from one computer to another- copying the whole folder didn't do the trick.
A quick search in Documents doesn't reveal anything, either.
Any tips?

friendlydad

Jul 20, 2018
Hi! What's in post? Ty.

"I've been working on some mini scenes that'll serve to bridge the gap of lewd content between major scenes.
Most characters will only get a couple of the big scenes, those take a while to make and there's gonna be around 20 characters. These mini events are much quicker to develop and should still be nice to look at. They can also be thrown anywhere and need no setup.
Once you get a micro drone from Ophelia in-game they'll become available.

I also ran into some issues with the implementation for outfits due to how Unity prefabs work.
it was either leave the outfits for final release once I stopped developing them or to make a new system. I went with the latter for multiple reasons, but it's all working now.
One remaining issue is that old content is not compatible with the outfits, which is not a problem in-game, as you only unlock them at the end of prologue, but it also means you won't be able to use them in old scenes in the gallery, at least for now.

Beyond that there's a bit more story stuff coming with the Adeline update, among other things." 1.png 2.png

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the mini-scenes are "lewds" or are just intro for secondary characters?
(Because i saw the video, and Im not going to pay for scenes with the characters doing poses and exercise)

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any walkthrough to this? Also, should I still keep day 1, day 2 and day 3 if I download the prologue?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You can delete the day episodes if you want, they're basically the same as the prologue.

No walkthrough but all you need to know is in this thread here. It's not that you can miss anything. Search e.g. for my name (search field, choose 'by: <member nick>'), and I'm sure you'll find others who gave tips here. Search for specific terms if you need to know something more.
The game is pretty straight forward I may say. Weeabu dev did a good job not letting you miss scenes if you do explore the places(!). So don't stay, change locations. Save before you come near a char, just in case you want to try something different another time.

Reactions: Regula

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
The prologue includes all three days.
You can delete the day episodes if you want, they're basically the same as the prologue.

No walkthrough but all you need to know is in this thread here. It's not that you can miss anything. Search e.g. for my name (search field, choose 'by: <member nick>'), and I'm sure you'll find others who gave tips here. Search for specific terms if you need to know something more.
The game is pretty straight forward I may say. Weeabu dev did a good job not letting you miss scenes if you do explore the places(!). So don't stay, change locations. Save before you come near a char, just in case you want to try something different another time.
Thank you!

Reactions: Cirro84

tco03

Dec 30, 2018
I do not know why they are more support the scamer.In one month maby 1 or 2 litel update .The game will be finaly in 10 years

Reactions: Sh4ark
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes