3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
how do you even save? and the different builds do I need them for the prolg?
The prologues are the three days combined with minor add-ons/changes. Though some of the unique builds aren't in the game for planned future releases or out of date versions.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
...you press the save button?
you think I would ask if I could find it? smh obv I cant find it anywhere I thought it was auto save and clicked the X sigh... so much work can anyone show me a picture of the save something like that

fairyx

Apr 1, 2019
The prologue is just until Capter 4? I don't get any scene for the Dragon Lady and the Spider Lady

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
The prologue is just until Capter 4? I don't get any scene for the Dragon Lady and the Spider Lady
No scenes as of yet, probably will be sooner or later... But right now, it's the elf, shark, the nicer of the two fox twins, the slime, a human pshyco and the creepy bunny elf girl. I'm also confident there's another one but can't remember who. Other than that, check the unique builds, I know there's a few that aren't part of the main game (yet).

fairyx

Apr 1, 2019
No scenes as of yet, probably will be sooner or later... But right now, it's the elf, shark, the nicer of the two fox twins, the slime, a human pshyco and the creepy bunny elf girl. I'm also confident there's another one but can't remember who. Other than that, check the unique builds, I know there's a few that aren't part of the main game (yet).
I see.... Thanks...
Oh anyway, i'm also can't get scane from the Insect Lady and one of the twin fox (the little sister i guess)

Reactions: IMNOVIRGIN

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I see.... Thanks...
Oh anyway, i'm also can't get scane from the Insect Lady and one of the twin fox (the little sister i guess)
Yeah they don't have scenes yet.

Both of the twins have a scene in one of the unique builds. (Twin something or other) I know he's currently working on some new characters and does plan to have at least a few scenes for each character... But right now the game is still far away from completion

fairyx

Apr 1, 2019
Yeah they don't have scenes yet.

Both of the twins have a scene in one of the unique builds. (Twin something or other) I know he's currently working on some new characters and does plan to have at least a few scenes for each character... But right now the game is still far away from completion
Ok, thanks for the reply

Reactions: IMNOVIRGIN

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so theres this dream thingy ophelia makes you watch after i think its either day 1 or 2 with the cyclops Ai and it doesnt freeze because certain background animations and music continues but it wont progress after this any idea how to fix this?
doesnt seem to respond to any button or mouse input at all
pls halp :cry:

playing the prologue build from OP

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
so theres this dream thingy ophelia makes you watch after i think its either day 1 or 2 with the cyclops Ai and it doesnt freeze because certain background animations and music continues but it wont progress after this any idea how to fix this?
doesnt seem to respond to any button or mouse input at all
pls halp :cry:

playing the prologue build from OP
yep. I have the same problem
after the second day in the night the game don't process. its aways stay in the concert.
is it necessary to use a special button to process?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes