3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

LeHman93

Oct 8, 2017
At this point he probably has enough money to just be done, people keep paying him despite not releasing anything

STEWENSOWL

Dec 13, 2017

I'll post at the bottom where to find the new content. Skip that if you wanna find it on your own.
All the new stuff happens during Interlude, so you can load your old save.

Let's try again, hopefully less broken this time:

This shouldn't be an issue with current download above.
Overwrite that file in the game folder.

New stuff:
Updated Ade lewd scene
Ade story stuff
Chumumi story stuff
Outfit Shop
2 Mini Scenes (Faranne and Chumumi)
Scene Gallery (on titlescreen)
QoL and general improvements all over the place

That's it for playable stuff, but most importantly, a new system was implemented to manage the characters and scenes which will futureproof the performance of the game. Loading times and performance should cap at current values no matter how much content gets added. Village is ready to handle every girl in there now!
This puts a closure to Prologue and the first 3 chapters of the game.
Future updates will focus on chapter 4 and beyond, as well as the individual routes. I'll make a more detailed post with what's next soon, but you can expect Fuyuko, Ai, Typhon and Therona to be in the spotlight.

Scene gallery is working on VR, but that build needs a bit more testing, hopefully out tomorrow.

Hints:
-Adeline Story starts in the house at the top of the hill.
-You'll get an important key item by going to sleep during Interlude.
-Once you obtain said item, the mini-scenes are in beach(day) and village(night).
-If you need money to buy clothes, Have Faranne cook your ingredients and sell them for more.
-You can talk to Adeline to start a miniquest to get more outfits in her shop.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
This game is strange, one moment it's interesting story, cute characters and good if a bit clunky gameplay flow, next moment it's a tasteless mess. Like dev doesn't know what they want.

Reactions: Medic4
D

Deleted member 1113184

Is there a perfect way to pet adeline during the first scene or you will lose anyway ?

Because that's clearly not like the old build.

Urgle

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a perfect way to pet adeline during the first scene or you will lose anyway ?

Because that's clearly not like the old build.
If you switch between the places you pet (I did it with mainly the left / right shoulders) the meter should increase after a bunch of clicks (don't hold it for too long).

Thought it was broken at first.

Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
How do i launch the scene in VR ? I can't figure it out, i tried OpenVR but ... how does that work ? xD

D

Deleted member 1113184

If you switch between the places you pet (I did it with mainly the left / right shoulders) the meter should increase after a bunch of clicks (don't hold it for too long).

Thought it was broken at first.
Thank you very much !!!

I'm maybe tired but i was loosing my mind on this one. :confused:

Yeah 1 sec click on one spot and another and another...looks like there is combo/bonus sometimes ? :unsure: idk

Anyway, thanks again.

D

Deleted member 1387011

So considering the time passed full game will be ready in 6 years?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So considering the time passed full game will be ready in 6 years?
I can say with 100% certainty this wont be finished in 10 years at this rate. Unless he hires someone or cuts content it wont happen.

TRUONG BAO LINH

Dec 13, 2017

I'll post at the bottom where to find the new content. Skip that if you wanna find it on your own.
All the new stuff happens during Interlude, so you can load your old save.

Let's try again, hopefully less broken this time:

This shouldn't be an issue with current download above.
Overwrite that file in the game folder.

New stuff:
Updated Ade lewd scene
Ade story stuff
Chumumi story stuff
Outfit Shop
2 Mini Scenes (Faranne and Chumumi)
Scene Gallery (on titlescreen)
QoL and general improvements all over the place

That's it for playable stuff, but most importantly, a new system was implemented to manage the characters and scenes which will futureproof the performance of the game. Loading times and performance should cap at current values no matter how much content gets added. Village is ready to handle every girl in there now!
This puts a closure to Prologue and the first 3 chapters of the game.
Future updates will focus on chapter 4 and beyond, as well as the individual routes. I'll make a more detailed post with what's next soon, but you can expect Fuyuko, Ai, Typhon and Therona to be in the spotlight.

Scene gallery is working on VR, but that build needs a bit more testing, hopefully out tomorrow.

Hints:
-Adeline Story starts in the house at the top of the hill.
-You'll get an important key item by going to sleep during Interlude.
-Once you obtain said item, the mini-scenes are in beach(day) and village(night).
-If you need money to buy clothes, Have Faranne cook your ingredients and sell them for more.
-You can talk to Adeline to start a miniquest to get more outfits in her shop.
You can upload vr gallery ? @STEWENSOWL

Reactions: unoriginalmemes

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
There is a big issue with this long development time. 3d graphics usually do not age well. There are already games on here with more detailed animation.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes