3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
DOWNLOAD
Prologue: - -

Individual Days:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unique Build:
any chance of combinaing these links .. into one rdy to use...?
i lose tracking of files

Rikuisahotty

May 15, 2019
There is a big issue with this long development time. 3d graphics usually do not age well. There are already games on here with more detailed animation.
Well who cares about the graphic i do care more about the story. He can devlop game endless in my opnion. He just could do it like a game with episodes. And on the next episode he could do better graphic. But actually i think he holds back content he finished. And he milk the money cash cow like a professional farmer.

Reactions: halium and VOi.D

halium

May 23, 2019
IMO, he's not gonna finish until people stop backing it. For a long time he's been getting thousands of dollars per month to make little updates here and there, so why would he feel any pressure to finish it any time soon?

Dec 31, 2018
IMO, he's not gonna finish until people stop backing it. For a long time he's been getting thousands of dollars per month to make little updates here and there, so why would he feel any pressure to finish it any time soon?
Pretty sure that's the case for alot of these patreon game creators. Only a headful actually tries and makes constant and respectable updates

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Pretty sure that's the case for alot of these patreon game creators. Only a headful actually tries and makes constant and respectable updates
IT's the classic passion turns into fame, and when you are "famous" you get a lot of money regardless of what you do, so why burn your ass off :)

Anyway I enjoy the game a lot, and I do hope he'll continue on his amazing work even though it is a bit slow :(

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
People are dumb so yeah..

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
This is sad. I remember sending money his way before when he actually did updates. Now it seems like he works on it once in a blue moon/when he feels like it. Had high hopes for it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Kind of sad but i started with my game around the same time as him (Oktober 2015) and i am already finished it (also Full 3D with Unity 3D) and now i am working on a second game >_<
Yep, its pretty sad when you think about it, especially when you consider all the controversy about his use of assets. Anyway I remember at one point I asked you about monster girls in your new game, and you told me to remind you remind you after the first release, does this count?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yep, its pretty sad when you think about it, especially when you consider all the controversy about his use of assets. Anyway I remember at one point I asked you about monster girls in your new game, and you told me to remind you remind you after the first release, does this count?
(Sorry for the late replay)
Unfortunately i have not released any kind of beta for Milky ways xD
I already tried it to make a monstergirl in daz3d since there are some morphs which you can apply but since the daz3d figures are made for a realistic look they all looked not ver decent.
What would be possible is a succubus with horns and wings but this is pretty much it >_<

Reactions: RedPillBlues

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
So i've beaten the prologue and i'm kinda disappointed i guess? A few characters are well made (well written, great look, and you want to talk with them to get some interesting lore about them) but there are also some bad ones... like Shuri, Eris or Psycho Ai chan fan kitsune sister. The world looks great but tbh if u don't have any ideas about filling those empty places then just fill them with mountains or something else, i don't know why devs always leave huge empty spaces which are pointless and encourage some players like me to explore just to find if there are some collectibles or something and then i realise that i'm just wasting my time. And now is the time to write something about mechanics. Oh boy how i hate them. Movement is just meh, i've started to use Cheat Engine to boost my MS. Just use the wolf you could say but the wolfie boi is messing with turning around. And the choices, i don't know why they are even implemented in the game. I've met a shuri in the forest and i hate her so much. Even if you can choose some options to fuck off or something, you still have to continue this bullshitery. It's just annoying. That's my opinion for the game. Overall it's neither bad or good but i don't feel comming back after some new updates.

PS: Sorry for any mistakes made in my post, english is not my native language.

yra13vonn

Aug 2, 2017
I've unlocked Adele and Chumumi scenes.
I bought all the clothing.
I have Shuri and Ara event on standbye

Is there anything else I've missed?

Also can anyone be so kind to upload the "Easter build" aka Shuri with eggs?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I've unlocked Adele and Chumumi scenes.
I bought all the clothing.
I have Shuri and Ara event on standbye

Is there anything else I've missed?

Also can anyone be so kind to upload the "Easter build" aka Shuri with eggs?
You'll have to give me a source, cause I pledged recently, but I did not see any kind of Easter build. Only Halloween, and other mini scenes. But I would like to see it too :)

yra13vonn

Aug 2, 2017
You'll have to give me a source, cause I pledged recently, but I did not see any kind of Easter build. Only Halloween, and other mini scenes. But I would like to see it too :)
Hey my dudes,

Anyone got a Surprise Shuri build download link lying around for me?
I found the Easter build in my recycling bin lol. I couldn't find the original rar so I just uploaded this instead.
MGI_2019_06_06_22_31_22_026.jpg

NVM I found it lol
Look at Shuri go :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 991207z
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes