3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So you can't read either, I was talking about things in general when I said people complain about nothing. Like you did ^^
And calling people out on things is just annoying for others who try to enjoy, and very much useless especially that I'm sure you are aware, complaining won't change a thing about the way he operates, unless he loses enough patreons, which we all know will never happen, there are more than enough naive people in the world to pay for his work.
So again, stop complaining people come here to enjoy the game, most don't even care about his methods, they just try the game, like it or not, then they move on, so should you.
I could care less for people that try and enjoy this game, they can put me on ignore, If I can save 5 people from being scammed by this guy that good enough for me. I really hope you become this threads Joshua Tree.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I could care less for people that try and enjoy this game, they can put me on ignore, If I can save 5 people from being scammed by this guy that good enough for me. I really hope you become this threads Joshua Tree.
That's a really petty answer from you, if you don't care about the people who enjoy the game you really are here 100% to complain. Listen in case you don't comprehend the reality of things, a scam is only a scam if you deem it one, let's say a guy pays for it and is very glad of what he gets from it, even if it's not much, AT THAT POINT it's not a scam.

So if it's a scam for you that's fine, I won't argue with that, but stop being a party pooper and trying to shit on a game that a lot of people enjoy, I don't even care about the developer for me only the result is important. I shouldn't even waste my time with you, people come here to download, and ask questions if they have a problem with said game. This will be my last answer to you =)

I'm having fun trying to enlighten you on the free will and choice that people are born with. It is quite fun but alas I feel like you won't comprehend it anyway. So have a nice day, and I hope you will find a game that does not feel like a scam to you. Good luck :)

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's a really petty answer from you, if you don't care about the people who enjoy the game you really are here 100% to complain. Listen in case you don't comprehend the reality of things, a scam is only a scam if you deem it one, let's say a guy pays for it and is very glad of what he gets from it, even if it's not much, AT THAT POINT it's not a scam.

So if it's a scam for you that's fine, I won't argue with that, but stop being a party pooper and trying to shit on a game that a lot of people enjoy, I don't even care about the developer for me only the result is important. I shouldn't even waste my time with you, people come here to download, and ask questions if they have a problem with said game. This will be my last answer to you =)

I'm having fun trying to enlighten you on the free will and choice that people are born with. It is quite fun but alas I feel like you won't comprehend it anyway. So have a nice day, and I hope you will find a game that does not feel like a scam to you. Good luck :)
Don't worry, Ill be back in 2020 to laugh that hes added only 1-2 scenes in the past year.

Redamz

Jun 8, 2019
I mostly keep to myself for 2 reasons.

1. I don't really care about getting more patrons, I'm doing fine. PR is not what I signed in for.
2. I don't have a blog since the tumblr ban and most public spaces are really toxic (see this thread).

I understand that most people prefer creators that are like "hey look, I made nipple bigger, sub to my patreon" "hey look, new animation, sub to my patreon!". But that's not an approach I enjoy.
I post trivial updates like that almost daily on my discord, that's enough for me and the people that care.

The reason I'm posting this is because I'm tired of seeing this thread pop up on my searches.
I've ignored it for ages but it's reaching the point it's sole existence annoys me, so I at least want a chance to defend myself.

Defamation is a serious issue. You are entitled to your opinions but a lot of the bs here is presented as facts. Not cool.

I'm releasing prologue for free on Steam. Try it if you want, you are not forced to donate to me.

Ultimately was makes me happy is when people enjoy my work. There's nothing worse than my game getting bashed because people personally dislike me. At least keep that separate.

Have a nice day.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mostly keep to myself for 2 reasons.

1. I don't really care about getting more patrons, I'm doing fine. PR is not what I signed in for.
2. I don't have a blog since the tumblr ban and most public spaces are really toxic (see this thread).

I understand that most people prefer creators that are like "hey look, I made nipple bigger, sub to my patreon" "hey look, new animation, sub to my patreon!". But that's not an approach I enjoy.
I post trivial updates like that almost daily on my discord, that's enough for me and the people that care.

The reason I'm posting this is because I'm tired of seeing this thread pop up on my searches.
I've ignored it for ages but it's reaching the point it's sole existence annoys me, so I at least want a chance to defend myself.

Defamation is a serious issue. You are entitled to your opinions but a lot of the bs here is presented as facts. Not cool.

I'm releasing prologue for free on Steam. Try it if you want, you are not forced to donate to me.

Ultimately was makes me happy is when people enjoy my work. There's nothing worse than my game getting bashed because people personally dislike me. At least keep that separate.

Have a nice day.
Most likely fake, but If you don't want people dislike you then you probably shouldn't have acted like you did way back when. Going from being really active on a bunch of forums to pulling what you did is part of the reason we're here.

Redamz

Jun 8, 2019
Most likely fake, but If you don't want people dislike you then you probably shouldn't have acted like you did way back when. Going from being really active to a bunch of forums to pulling what you did is part of the reason we're here.
I posted a few times on 2 forums, mainly to shill my game when I first started, you gotta start somewhere. That's hardly being active. I'm not a public person, I'm not in any social media besides a twitter I barely use.
I enjoyed answering fan questions on tumblr back then, but that's no more for obvious reasons. I still interact the same way over discord though.

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Defamation is a serious issue

You can't defame someone who doesn't have a good reputation to begin with.
If you are actually the author (which I doubt) the reason your reputation is bad isn't because of defamation, it's because of your own actions. Awful communication, awful update speed, awful content to time ratio, lies (Demo 2 is "soon" guys, oh wait turns out over a year after I said that it still wasn't).

All while receiving an amount of money that is absurd.

Redamz

Jun 8, 2019
You can't defame someone who doesn't have a good reputation to begin with.
If you are actually the author (which I doubt) the reason your reputation is bad isn't because of defamation, it's because of your own actions. Awful communication, awful update speed, awful content to time ratio, lies (Demo 2 is "soon" guys, oh wait turns out over a year after I said that it still wasn't).

All while receiving an amount of money that is absurd.
I'm talking about straight up lies not opinions.

As for your assumptions. I answer DMs every day, have you tried contacting me on twitter? Making a post in community tab of my patreon? I'd have most likely replied. As I said earlier, I don't enjoy promoting my stuff too much. If you are interested you can talk to me, I won't chase people with info.
Demo 2 delays and cancellation were because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I didn't wanna make public releases until everyone was sick of my game so I hoped people would forget about it and then come with something really meaningful when I was ready. Which is now with Prologue.
It's true that I used to make tons of scenes back in the day, but those same scenes have been remade several times because the game isn't what it used to be back then. I'm satisfied with the current state of the game. At long as everyone doesn't call it shit I don't think I'll be remaking much more from now on. So yeah, I can finally focus on new content, like I've been doing these past months, instead of revamping old one.

And about the money, what can I say? I'm pretty upfront about what people get. Bitching about this is more of a political stance against capitalism than anything.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I don't think the exchanges here been toxic... This is nothing compared to the flame wars on other forums. At most, people are misinformed, but there's nothing to be seriously offended about.

Ah well, I'm happy to hear the other side. Presuming you are who you are, and what you're saying is true, cheers and good luck with development. Might want to tone down that perfectionism though.

FidgetBox88

Dec 19, 2017
Honestly, I supported this game for a long time because I really believed and enjoyed the early product. I started learning about other creators and when I backed them I noticed how they have provided consistent updates. I support Mr.Dots and he provides a Monthly update and when Patreon took him down because of the incest content he started creating a new game while working on a brand new game (Dating my Daughter moved to Melody) while still providing all his current backers with updates on his original game.

This January he took his first month off of updates in god knows how long at least 2 years and instead of milking his patreions which I was 100% willing to pay, he stopped ALL his monthly charges to give himself and his team a vacation not at the expense of his backers. I'm sorry but Redamz went from someone who provided something useful in terms of content every 2-3 months at least to someone who is just milking his Patreons without providing anything in terms of content. This guy makes WAY too much money monthly to not be over critical of his production "schedule". I hating being like this because I really enjoy backing indie creators especially Adult game creators but I won't pay anything to him any longer.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Honestly, I supported this game for a long time because I really believed and enjoyed the early product. I started learning about other creators and when I backed them I noticed how they have provided consistent updates. I support Mr.Dots and he provides a Monthly update and when Patreon took him down because of the incest content he started creating a new game while working on a brand new game (Dating my Daughter moved to Melody) while still providing all his current backers with updates on his original game.

This January he took his first month off of updates in god knows how long at least 2 years and instead of milking his patreions which I was 100% willing to pay, he stopped ALL his monthly charges to give himself and his team a vacation not at the expense of his backers. I'm sorry but Redamz went from someone who provided something useful in terms of content every 2-3 months at least to someone who is just milking his Patreons without providing anything in terms of content. This guy makes WAY too much money monthly to not be over critical of his production "schedule". I hating being like this because I really enjoy backing indie creators especially Adult game creators but I won't pay anything to him any longer.
What you say is very true, he rarely posts anything on patreon, not even a simple "Im making good progress" It's like he doesn't care about anyone until he finished what he wanted to do even if it takes him 5 months. No one is asking for actual content every month, I can understand it takes times considering he makes everything himself, but not updating everyone, or atleast his patreons every now and then, makes you wonder if he makes progress at all :(

Reactions: eamanager

Redamz

Jun 8, 2019

What's then point of making update posts for small, irrelevant things that'll get 10 replies tops?
I'm not trying to keep up appearances to impress people, I'd rather wait until I have a lot to show to post an update.
As I said earlier, I interact with people that care on a daily basis. Otherwise I make at least 1 big post every month to keep more casual fans on the loop.

Also I've never taken a vacation :)

But it's fine, you can believe whatever, I'm just tired of getting attacked without a chance to defend myself.

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Seems like this "game" has a launch title on the 20'th now on steam. Wonder how the end-product will look like, or rather, play like.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes