3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
So i've beaten the prologue and i'm kinda disappointed i guess? A few characters are well made (well written, great look, and you want to talk with them to get some interesting lore about them) but there are also some bad ones... like Shuri, Eris or Psycho Ai chan fan kitsune sister.
Shuri is clearly for the masochists. Not my type. Sayuri is probably intended to warm up on your eventually, but she's a bit too annoying to begin with. But Eris? Eris was great! Sure, she's part of the rapey characters, but at least the game allows you to be snarky about it. If you actually get the chance to make her your salve, and put a maid uniform on her, oho, that'd be awesome.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Shuri is clearly for the masochists. Not my type. Sayuri is probably intended to warm up on your eventually, but she's a bit too annoying to begin with. But Eris? Eris was great! Sure, she's part of the rapey characters, but at least the game allows you to be snarky about it. If you actually get the chance to make her your salve, and put a maid uniform on her, oho, that'd be awesome.
Yeah I wanna see her with a maid uniform :D.
Also it's nice she got an additional dialogue if you picked that option xD

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Yea i agree with your opinion but the game as intended should give you choices to make, so when i don't like some character there should be option to just stand up and go away with a simple i'm enough of you if you catch my drift. Right now there is some illusion of choices to make and that's meh in my opinion. Eris is the character which may become great, i liked her (hey master...) while you tell her about maid situation after the scene and she almost said it. I don't know, maybe i'm just too demanding about games, i mean Redamz have almost 6k patrons and i don't feel any passion about this project.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yea i agree with your opinion but the game as intended should give you choices to make, so when i don't like some character there should be option to just stand up and go away with a simple i'm enough of you if you catch my drift. Right now there is some illusion of choices to make and that's meh in my opinion. Eris is the character which may become great, i liked her (hey master...) while you tell her about maid situation after the scene and she almost said it. I don't know, maybe i'm just too demanding about games, i mean Redamz have almost 6k patrons and i don't feel any passion about this project.
On the contrary he is super passionate about it, WAY TOO MUCH actually, and that's the problem. Because he wants it to be 100% like he wants to, also i'm pretty sure he works on it alone, so the progress is very slow. Which is not a problem for me, but it could be for others, like you for example ^^
About Shuri the mistake he made, is that she is optional, but he only mentioned it on patreon, so you couldn't know, and I agree that completely skipping a character isn't that great of an option. But You'll have enough choice in the future to not care that much, I won't spoil, but there are some great new monster girls coming your way ;)

Reactions: TheBomb90

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
On the contrary he is super passionate about it, WAY TOO MUCH actually, and that's the problem. Because he wants it to be 100% like he wants to, also i'm pretty sure he works on it alone, so the progress is very slow. Which is not a problem for me, but it could be for others, like you for example ^^
About Shuri the mistake he made, is that she is optional, but he only mentioned it on patreon, so you couldn't know, and I agree that completely skipping a character isn't that great of an option. But You'll have enough choice in the future to not care that much, I won't spoil, but there are some great new monster girls coming your way ;)
Yeah coming our way in maybe 27 years if i'm being considerate. And after another 50 we can finally have a single sex scene with them and then he'll forget about them.
Only kinda joking.

Last edited:

yra13vonn

Aug 2, 2017
Shuri is clearly for the masochists. Not my type. Sayuri is probably intended to warm up on your eventually, but she's a bit too annoying to begin with.
Gonna make both of them my bitches...
... if Redamz allows us.

I feel like he got the archetypes and characteristics for the monster girls all mixed up besides Ophelia and Eris.

If I can make a suggestion:
Ara should have been the tsundere
Faranne the older sister type, strong, firm but caring
Shuri can keep the bitchy personality but remove the sadistic
Ade, although shes my favorite, can have the sadistic type (closet S? or only sex scenes) but keep her cheerful side.
Fukuyo "kuudere" for obvious reasons. In the demo she speaks too much and is expressive. Wish this is not final. Currently don't understand her character.

Is nobody going to talk about the mysterious childhood-friend girl? Her intro was fine (not the sex scene) but afterwards she's just forgotten and never heard of. She's not being talked about in the conversations either. She's like a last minute insert character for the plot. Oh and yanderes are definitely not my type. Her voice acting is superb though I'll give them that.

I guess the rest of the characters are fine. I'll still play the finished game as is though (in 6 years that is).

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
... if Redamz allows us.

I feel like he got the archetypes and characteristics for the monster girls all mixed up besides Ophelia and Eris.

Ade, although shes my favorite, can have the sadistic type (closet S? or only sex scenes) but keep her cheerful side.
Fukuyo "kuudere" for obvious reasons. In the demo she speaks too much and is expressive. Wish this is not final. Currently don't understand her character.

Is nobody going to talk about the mysterious childhood-friend girl? Her intro was fine (not the sex scene) but afterwards she's just forgotten and never heard of. She's not being talked about in the conversations either. She's like a last minute insert character for the plot. Oh and yanderes are definitely not my type. Her voice acting is superb though I'll give them that.

I guess the rest of the characters are fine. I'll still play the finished game as is though (in 6 years that is).
I understand your point, but you know, not everything has to be stereotypes. He can mix up personalities if he wants to :)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah coming our way in maybe 27 years if i'm being considerate. And after another 50 we can finally have a single sex scene with them and then he'll forget about them.
Only kinda joking.
Why do you complain about time, without him this game would not even exist so you can't complain to begin with, and even big companies sometimes take 5 years to make a game that last for like 10h gameplay. So yeah....

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why do you complain about time, without him this game would not even exist so you can't complain to begin with, and even big companies sometimes take 5 years to make a game that last for like 10h gameplay. So yeah....
If you knew anything about either the developer himself or the actual development about this game you would understand. Theres only a few games I would ever consider being a scam, and this is one. I suggest you take some time to read through this thread, and look into the history of Redamz.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
If you knew anything about either the developer himself or the actual development about this game you would understand. Theres only a few games I would ever consider being a scam, and this is one. I suggest you take some time to read through this thread, and look into the history of Redamz.
I did follow this post, people complaining as usual, since it's part of human nature, means nothing to me.
Also this game is free. So it's not a scam at all my friend. No one forces you to pay ^^

Reactions: TheBomb90

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
To be honest i wouldn't even care about "new" monster girls when previous ones are unfinished. It is not about having hundreds of characters which you can have scenes with, because most of them will be the same and boring just a few new textures and colors. As a description of the game says "The gameplay is divided into "story mode" and "free roam"", and i'm here to get into the story, meet the girls and get into some good nasty stuff. I'm not here to collect monster girls as pokemons. I just feel that Redamz is focusing more on new girls and totally ignore the ones created before. I wouldn't be so itchy about mechanics of the game if he was a little creator with little or no budget.

Reactions: Pla7inum

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
To be honest i wouldn't even care about "new" monster girls when previous ones are unfinished. It is not about having hundreds of characters which you can have scenes with, because most of them will be the same and boring just a few new textures and colors. As a description of the game says "The gameplay is divided into "story mode" and "free roam"", and i'm here to get into the story, meet the girls and get into some good nasty stuff. I'm not here to collect monster girls as pokemons. I just feel that Redamz is focusing more on new girls and totally ignore the ones created before. I wouldn't be so itchy about mechanics of the game if he was a little creator with little or no budget.
Sadly he has to add new monster girls, because opposed to you who is not happy that the previous ones are not finished, there are people complaining that there is no new content. Like I said ALWAYS complaining, listen I do understand some of your points, I wish I could say you are just blabbering nonsense to shut you down. But you have some points rights. But like I said, he can't possibly please everyone that is and will always be a problem you have when you are a developer, even BIG companies get shit all the time if you go check some forums about them.

The only thing I can really tell you is, be patient or just leave this game and forget about it for like 8 months, then you'll have new content, and maybe your girls finished. Besides I think I read somewhere the reason some girls don't have any scenes yet like Ara and Suzu,is because he wants them to unlock later with the storyline, so since you said "i'm here to get into the story, meet the girls and get into some good nasty stuff." You should be happy since he is merging them together, so it makes more sense than just "hey we just met, let's fuck"

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
... if Redamz allows us.

I somehow doubt we'll be allowed to break Shuri. With Eris you at least were given the option of rebelling. Shuri seems to have complete control of the game. She's Monika but a lot more rapey.

I disagree with your stereotypes. Why should Ara be the tsundere? Just because she's a loli? Farane plays that part just fine. You seem to have picked personalities based solely on appearance. I think that's boring. The way they are now is fine, IMHO.

I did follow this post, people complaining as usual, since it's part of human nature, means nothing to me.
Also this game is free. So it's not a scam at all my friend. No one forces you to pay ^^
Except its not free. We just happen to have the installers leaked here. It's essentially a pirated copy.

Dude makes a shitton of money and barely puts any work in the game. You wanna see what an actually good dev looks like? Look at the dude who made HS Tutor, TK something. That's what good will looks like. He personally posted his game here, and shares it for free, and he's actually finished games in the past. He provided constant updates. He doesn't milk the patrons for ages.

This really isn't a case of people being overly critical. The dev for this game really is shady.

I bet that if patrons would start leaving in droves he'd finally wake up and start working. We'd get updates a lot more often than now.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Dude makes a shitton of money and barely puts any work in the game. You wanna see what an actually good dev looks like? Look at the dude who made HS Tutor, TK something. That's what good will looks like. He personally posted his game here, and shares it for free, and he's actually finished games in the past. He provided constant updates. He doesn't milk the patrons for ages.

This really isn't a case of people being overly critical. The dev for this game really is shady.

I bet that if patrons would start leaving in droves he'd finally wake up and start working. We'd get updates a lot more often than now.
Thank you sir for writing your post, i didn't hear about TK8000 before and now HS Tutor seems like a next game i'll get into.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I hate to use the word fanboy, buy you actually lied or are one. You shortened all the controversy's Redamz had, and his reclusive nature after making his money into "people complaining." Also that's not how a scam works at all. 99% of scams your aren't forced into.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I hate to use the word fanboy, buy you actually lied or are one. You shortened all the controversy's Redamz had, and his reclusive nature after making his money into "people complaining." Also that's not how a scam works at all. 99% of scams your aren't forced into.
I don't even know why I bother :'(
You people are pretty childish, first I am certainly not a "fanboy" or fan at all, that's a way too hardcore love position towards something, which I hate. I simply like or enjoy something there is a huge difference. AGAIN it's really petty to bitch about things just because he made money out of it, I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM HERE. What I am saying is that you should not cry about a guy making money, when it's not forced out of you. FIRST if you did not pay you have absolutely no right to complain. SECOND if you did pay and still complain, then you are just an idiot. If he is that bad, then learn your lesson, stop paying if you are, and be done with it.
Damn sometimes I wonder what goes through you people heads....

Life is short man, stop complaining about things that do not impact your real life in the slightest.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I somehow doubt we'll be allowed to break Shuri. With Eris you at least were given the option of rebelling. Shuri seems to have complete control of the game. She's Monika but a lot more rapey.

I disagree with your stereotypes. Why should Ara be the tsundere? Just because she's a loli? Farane plays that part just fine. You seem to have picked personalities based solely on appearance. I think that's boring. The way they are now is fine, IMHO.

Except its not free. We just happen to have the installers leaked here. It's essentially a pirated copy.

It is free, my squishy little friend, check your sources, he is even releasing the interlude Day 1-3 for free on steam. Granted I think you will have to pay for the second chapter I believe.
So when that happens I shall agree with your whining, but until then you are wrong.
Also thanks for HS Tutor looks pretty good :)

Have a nice day.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM HERE. What I am saying is that you should not cry about a guy making money, when it's not forced out of you.
Yes you are lmao. No ones crying, people are calling him out on his shitty practices and work ethic, which are valid. Just because someone doesn't pay doesn't mean they cant call someone out on something. Are you claiming you can't complain about something unless your directly effected by it, is that your stance?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yes you are lmao. No ones crying, people are calling him out on his shitty practices and work ethic, which are valid. Just because someone doesn't pay doesn't mean they cant call someone out on something. Are you claiming you can't complain about something unless your directly effected by it, is that your stance?
So you can't read either, I was talking about things in general when I said people complain about nothing. Like you did ^^
And calling people out on things is just annoying for others who try to enjoy, and very much useless especially that I'm sure you are aware, complaining won't change a thing about the way he operates, unless he loses enough patreons, which we all know will never happen, there are more than enough naive people in the world to pay for his work.
So again, stop complaining people come here to enjoy the game, most don't even care about his methods, they just try the game, like it or not, then they move on, so should you.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes