3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Yes that elf. It's been a while since I played but I think I found her in the forest on day 3.

The circumstances of the kitsune scene have been more elaborated, but it is mostly like the singular scene you can download here. It is updated mostly in relation to the very first Kitsune scene he released.
Wait, so you are talking about the Renge buttsex scene, right? Not the threesome? Or has her sister opened up to you but I've missed it?

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
He's prob a millionaire by now from all the patreon supporters and he still doesn't wanna make this his full time job just a hobby.

kingriggi

Dec 13, 2017
If I would know how to do this stuff, then I would certainly help you guys out but mostly I would do it just to satisfy myself xD
Program a good lewd game that is.

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
He's prob a millionaire by now from all the patreon supporters and he still doesn't wanna make this his full time job just a hobby.
From what I've read from his FAQ he made his position pretty clear - that he doesn't want to hire other and want to keep it as his own project. So you can't really blame him that 6000 think it's appropriate to support him for such a ludicrous amount of dosh.

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, if I remember correctly he mentionned that he used to be part of a creative team and that things allegedly went south, hence his stance on not hiring people. But that's an old statement! Back when the guy looked like he actually cared... And it was way before the guy cumulated a small fortune. Honestly with that much money involved keeping your creative control intact should be on the easier side!

So you can't really blame him that 6000 think it's appropriate to support him for such a ludicrous amount of dosh.
That's a fair point. More or less 40k a month for a painfully slow/boring development is preposterous at that point, but on the other side... 6000 people, well that's not a lot.

And fuck I'm gonna say it too. Anyone ever been on his discord? It's weeaboo grand central! What the fuck is that place :(

Reactions: Cirro84

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
That's a fair point. More or less 40k a month for a painfully slow/boring development is preposterous at that point, but on the other side... 6000 people, well that's not a lot.
What I meant to say with that garbled word mess I left before is:
He made it clear from the beginning that it's a solo project he doesn't want to hire people for. And at one point money won't make a single man project go faster anymore.

It's not his "fault" that 6000 people despite his conditions decide to support him with a five figure sum per month anyway.

Yekwol69

Jan 18, 2018
And fuck I'm gonna say it too. Anyone ever been on his discord? It's weeaboo grand central! What the fuck is that place
yea man, ive been on it. I rarely seen him say anything, but I do recall him temp banning this one guy for being toxic after he called the guy's favorite show trash or something. Otherwise all he says is "!post lolis", " !penis" or instigating/insulting the members. He says he's joking around, but idk about that. I do remember calling him out for it, and he threaten to mute/ban me for that.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes