3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Chapter 3 is still in progress, but I don't expect too many changes from the day 3 build besides some extra content.

Also he said that there is no new scenes in prologue, but all old will be reworked.
Almost 4 years later and hes still not done with this build? Jesus Fucking Christ. He said himself there's not even that more lewd content, the thing that should take up a large part of his time. What has he been doing? Does he actually expect his fans to believe hes been working on his code, something that has been fine for 3 years, this whole time. Or maybe hes been world build? No that update he showed off the new lightning looked exactly the same as his old build, just with like 5 more bought assets. I was at least hoping he was hiding a bunch of characters and animations from us, and the build would have a plethora of actually H-content.

There's no hope for him or his Patrons anymore

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
1 update a year, 5856 patrons,over 40k a month all for himself. I wish he could teach me how to business this guy sure is a genius.
Make a game with a small amount of really good content, make said game in a niche that doesn't have a lot of material but a lot of fans, E-beg for a few months on every forum that exists and then slowly release content each time your game is dying, and communicate less. Then once you reach 40k you've won, you no longer need to care about anything. Make a post once a month, post some fanart (Who's pictures have more effort in them then you've given to the game that past month) and get fucking wasted.

You know I really do wish I was wrong about this game, it could have been so good.

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
Redamz has prob over 500k by now and using atleast .0001 of it on the game and the rest for himself. back in 2016 i knew this game had potential but 2 years later. still nothing has been done. just added something here and there. and he has the courage to say its 25% finished XD. too bad the 15$ and more patreons arn't ever going to get the game. I wonder if we can sue him???? hmm thatd be fun right? suing a scumbag dev who just puts assets together and gets paid 40k+ for it. like ffs that is 2x the damn minimum wage and all he does it sit on his ass doing nothing. i promise you he just works on the game 5 hours a week

Reactions: Nixxx

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
I think you can not sue him because the money he receives is donations, but I still do not understand how there are people who are deceived by him. has been creating the prologue for years and will only be joining the demo that I already believe in a single hahahaha. sorry for my english hahahaha

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's not a bad idea to sue him tho, but can we sue him for that?
No, no we can't. However if the rumors about him using stolen assets is true then anyone who can reverse engineer his builds can find the assets and contact the owners.

lycos

Feb 10, 2018
guys is it too short or is it just me ? there is only 2 scenes i can play. slime and shark. when i go to sleep a random girl cames into my room speaks and game closes itself is it bug or end ?

Reactions: Nixxx

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018
guys is it too short or is it just me ? there is only 2 scenes i can play. slime and shark. when i go to sleep a random girl cames into my room speaks and game closes itself is it bug or end ?
Avoid the scene with the slime girl.

ldumpster

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone have the VR versions??? Or is there some secret way to get VR to work on the normal versions, cause theres VR plugin junk inside them. But nothing goes to the headset.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
somebody has this "prologue update"? I not going to pay again for something its not worthy

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
I don't fully understand how the demos/updates for this work? Is it like other games where it just adds content or is each demo/update its own bundle of content? Cause i downloaded the Day 3 build & it just keeps crashing after the 1st few lines of text.

NotAnAlt

Jul 21, 2017
The game should be loaded almost immediately unless you have a potato pc, then wait it out for a minute or 5

Last edited:

jordlgt

Jun 4, 2017
Halloween v2 has different views for the scenes and you can skip a scene by pressing F2 (i think it's explained) and i htink it have an additional scene.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Maybe the Prologue build will be done by 2021, just in time for him to announce MGI 2: Electric Boogaloo.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes