3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Are there still any links anywhere for the nude Halloween mod? I'm late to the party on this one and the links for that all seem to be dead. I found a different mod for the Halloween build on Google but they were in glitched up copies of their default clothes and it was really crusty looking.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
WE could def use a definitive edition comment with links and installation explanations, I've lost track myself of what was what.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
WE could def use a definitive edition comment with links and installation explanations, I've lost track myself of what was what.
There are quite a few things in the main post, like the nude mod for the main game and the showcase builds. As far as I'm aware all that's missing there is the Halloween nude mod. Then again, this is a pretty big thread and for all I know there probably is a lot of gold buried in here I wasn't around for.

Mar 3, 2021
There are quite a few things in the main post, like the nude mod for the main game and the showcase builds. As far as I'm aware all that's missing there is the Halloween nude mod. Then again, this is a pretty big thread and for all I know there probably is a lot of gold buried in here I wasn't around for.
I'm not one to comment much, mostly a lurkin' kinda guy.

I happen to have a copy of the MGI Halloween Build v.2. I dunno what the difference is between v1 and v2. I can upload later if that is what you are looking for. Pretty sure my build came from the Patreon site, I've had it since August 2020. I know at some point he was booted off Patreon.

RIP MGI. Coulda been a good game.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I'm not one to comment much, mostly a lurkin' kinda guy.

I happen to have a copy of the MGI Halloween Build v.2. I dunno what the difference is between v1 and v2. I can upload later if that is what you are looking for. Pretty sure my build came from the Patreon site, I've had it since August 2020. I know at some point he was booted off Patreon.

RIP MGI. Coulda been a good game.
But he wants fan-made nude mod, not a showcase build (in the OP and still working. under "unique build"). Otherwise, the main difference between v1 and v2 is the added scene (threesome).

stevenorchid

Jun 22, 2021
Are there still any links anywhere for the nude Halloween mod? I'm late to the party on this one and the links for that all seem to be dead. I found a different mod for the Halloween build on Google but they were in glitched up copies of their default clothes and it was really crusty looking.
is it this one ?

probably gonna delete this in a day

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is it this one ?
Mega
probably gonna delete this in a day
How is this different from what is already available via the OP?
As already mentioned above they are asking for a mod for the Halloween build, not the Halloween build itself (the latter which is available in the OP). Doing a quick search I found this where none of the links work anymore, which should be what the person is referring to:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-island-v0-44-3-redamz.17/post-3268966

stevenorchid

Jun 22, 2021

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
are there scenes that arent in the gallery?
Heard there is/are veera scenes, but i couldnt find any there?
or are they not in the base build?

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
are there scenes that arent in the gallery?
Heard there is/are veera scenes, but i couldnt find any there?
or are they not in the base build?
No Veera scenes, unfortunately.
We were supposed to get some in the last two or so updates before Redamz left Patreon but he flaked on that promise each time and we were left wanting.

Reactions: DocRipper
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes