bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
+1
i think we know this game have high demand

waiting for patreon version if that give more content!

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Real coincidence, i was thinking how interesting with a kingdom manager game but was thinking "family-oriented":sneaky:, will keep a eye on this one(y)

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Monster girls is such a powerful theme. Like you could have the shittiest plot in the world but if you got good mosnter girl art, it dont even matter. Not to say this game is bad, it has a lot of potential. Hope to see it finished.

Rabidbrain

Jan 14, 2018
The art is good and the idea of an eroge Reigns clone is nice too, but the engrish is strong with this one and the goal of adding every fetish makes me think the person making it is just trying to cash in on a patreon demo and dip out.

Reactions: ViviX12
Feb 24, 2020
Well, as Rabidbrain told already, there is a lot on engrish in this one. Every phrase in this game is presented on a card frame. It's like a VN but instead of just clicking to keep going you have to click and drag to the left or right of the screen. With time that's good for a RSI.

It would be easier playing this mini-game on mobile. Feels like Tinder.

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018
I would say for a first version of a game this looks pretty good, but there is still a lot of work to be done. I could see this game being very enjoyable in the future but it is in desperate need of refinement.

1. I had a bug where when I receive blessings of various types they didn't last as long as they were supposed to. Specifically the love blessing ended the moment I reached max love, and the clairvoyance ended after only 1 round.
2. I would love to see some rogue-lite elements to this game that would give the ruler greater advantages on consecutive playthroughs, or at least ways to progress more fundamentally in the game rather than just being a slow grind to death.
3. I see that you have a gallery that you are planning, so I hope to see this soon.
4. Every time you reach max love you have to read the same 10 cards from the goddess of love, which gets very repetitive, perhaps just add a script that reduces that down to 1 card after you have completed it for the first time.
5. It would be nice to have other resources do something at max level, perhaps they could give you cg for specific characters or give you some sort of advantages.
6. I understand that the concept of these types of game is a slow grind to death with no end in sight, but I would personally advise against that. There is a limited amount of content that you will have so it would make the game more fun if there was perhaps an endgame or even a stopping point that you would automatically reset the game and give different endings, this would also give an incentive for consecutive playthroughs.

As a whole I would say this game has a lot of potential to be something really fun, I understand that this is likely the first version of it, so a review at this point will likely not be reflective of the finished product. With that in mind I think there is a lot of room for improvement. Its strength is its art style, and although the cg scenes could do with some refinement and additional content, I am sure that is all stuff that the developer has in mind. I look forward to trying this again in the future.

This is a review of version 0.1.0a

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
"...LOVE (Which is not a level of violence)." Awww, but where's the fun if there isn't a GENOCIDE route? =)
When will those idiots learn that in this world "it's kill or be killed", we should start listening to nature, especially the flowers.

Now talking about the game... it's very repetitive for now and we lack a lot of information, first of all what is the religion that is currently in power and what do they want? , we don't truly know anything.

On another point the system is really average in the sense of some choices should only have a temporary negative effect, if I send soldiers to open a new trade route it doesn't mean I lost them, and depending on what the religion beliefs are opening a brothel or selling magic artifacts shouldn't be negative for them.

I feel like the world needs more interactions, overall a bit of sandbox building and then having events when the next day come while managing the kingdom would be optimal. If the current situation of simply saying yes/no and hoping for love blessings continue it feels like the game will become repetitive quite fast.

Overall it is a decent concept, but it needs to imporve quite a bit before it can be interesting.

Last edited:

mooma

Dec 30, 2019
I tried it got to like 185 days in ruling and felt like i had seen all content at that point. Nice concept but still doesnt have that much content yeat. Felt like playing Reigns with nicer art style but worse dialog. Will give it a try again after few updates.

yaelf513

Jun 27, 2019
I really hope we get more monster girl content. In a sea of furries and degenerates this is like an oasis. 654486782245.PNG

Tagre

Feb 7, 2018
Have a lot of potential ad really like it. I hope you will continue and integrate all the planned features.

zyzzbro

Apr 19, 2017
It's fun!

The one frustrating part is that I can't tell if there's any girls with multiple CGs. I'd use the gallery to check but it appears to be broken. The queen appears to always give the same scene if you romance her multiple times within a single playthrough, at least.

svmifition

Dec 10, 2017
Very nice looking game, would love to play something like this on my phone, but it seems like everyone is either making horrible cash-grab Nutaku games or some way worse ugly furry inflated fetish games

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes