Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
Like the art, like the girls, don't like the interface and gameplay.

The interface doesn't flow well on a PC. And I don't really care for the "see how long you can last before you fall into a death spiral" aspect of the extremely simple gameplay.

Reactions: Yamemai

toboki

Oct 26, 2019
Nice game, not much content yet. Can't get the gallery to work, so here's a zip

zyzzbro

Apr 19, 2017
Like the art, like the girls, don't like the interface and gameplay.

The interface doesn't flow well on a PC. And I don't really care for the "see how long you can last before you fall into a death spiral" aspect of the extremely simple gameplay.
Try tapping arrow keys rather than awkwardly swiping with the mouse.
The death spirals have been getting to me too, but I feel like that can be remedied by getting the "glimpse into the future" buff and learning what the different events do.

Reactions: Yamemai

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
I've always had a thing for reign games, I've played them all I think might as well play this one.

ZacharySilas

May 4, 2020
My game has a huge blue tint when I run the game, is it a problem with the game or with my PC, and how do I fix it?

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
i think gallery needs the condition that every picture is seen before you can see the gallery. And from the Church snake words, she might even have 2 scenes. so... dunno. I got to day 97 and in that time had seen only 4 scenes.

zyzzbro

Apr 19, 2017
I've gotten all the scenes at least twice in a single run.
1. Every character only has one scene
2. The gallery still doesn't work

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Great concept, but this type of game needs a LOT of writing otherwise you start seeing the same events real fast. I got to day 30 and I was already seeing repeats.

Reactions: AnOldMan

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
This game sounds like it might benefit from having scenes written out and then having art done for those scenes later down the line. As Monster Girls Dreams has done that to good effect in the past.

Reactions: AnOldMan
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes