Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
The problem I found was I optimised the sex scenes out of my runs. The merchants red potion was too strong to give up for a scene, so I just kept money above half bought shirt and investments and denied everything until the merchant with seduction and that would generally allow me to play until I got bored and did something stupid.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Need context. Whats the name. I need it in the name of scientific research for the slaugh.. *cough* betterment of future generations
I think the artist is manosdetrapo. Here are a couple of links I managed to find:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can't just post that and not leave the sauce.
What's the matter with you.
Haha, you're not the first to ask that. I managed to find the artist, one post above yours.

I think the artist is manosdetrapo. Here are a couple of links I managed to find:

Reactions: BubblesTheAllMighty

mide

Nov 28, 2017
"there will be many more to add in the future to cover every possible fetish"

if i cant have a dommy futa waifu ima be pissed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnOldMan

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Seem not only thread but Game that is abandoned. Last Game update whas 26. March and last patreon update whas a month ago of an unused art. But let us just hope he is silently working hard.

im_Zayo

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 972007

Overview:
View attachment 972031
You are the king and the fate of this kingdom is yours!

You play as a man who was summoned to another world and have to be the king of a troubled kingdom!
The girls will ask for your opinion on everything, you decide, every choice affects the status of your kingdom. Your goal is to keep the balance of 5 factors that represent the state of the country, if one of them reaches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-09
Release Date: 2021-01-08
Developer: Colas1n - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 972002 View attachment 972060 View attachment 972006 View attachment 972003 View attachment 972005 View attachment 972004 View attachment 972050 View attachment 972059 View attachment 972067 View attachment 972068
ty

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes