Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
aaaah love the smell of fresh drama in the morning.
We're pirates yes, but game devs, especially indie ones, are not our enemies and we don't want to ruin their livelihoods. Because in the end we'll have nothing left to take...

Reactions: 9oo and Pappercut

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
why do we upload
Oh shit I didn't realise you were an uploader, I must have mislaid your uploader role, welcome to the team though.

other game from devs sometimes who are even less popular than this guy in less than 24 hours but this guys game hasn't been uploaded in months.
When we get links for a game, the update is added to the queue to be processed. We might not get links for minutes, hours, days, weeks or months after the update is released, it depends on whoever is happy to share the links for the game.

Don't like the game? Simple, don't play it. It's not difficult.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Contradicting? No, "though maybe you" is meant as an exception,

Edit: Though I guess I was wrong with something, I should have generalized "except the inpatient ones".
so you except "me" but still said "NOBODY", do you even know what that word means? so you gonna except me then why the hell you said nobody in the first place then? well its not really your problem, the only problem is that you cant even admit your own mistakes then.

EDIT: yeah yeah, you "SHOULD " think first before retaliating. Sometimes less talk, less mistake man. try it

And you "guess" that your are wrong?
you don't guess that your wrong, because if you read it back you're really are wrong. /wrong wrong

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
so you except "me" but still said "NOBODY", do you even know what that word means? so you gonna except me then why the hell you said nobody in the first place then? well its not really your problem, the only problem is that you cant even admit your own mistakes then.

EDIT: yeah yeah, you "SHOULD " think first before retaliating. Sometimes less talk, less mistake man. try it

And you "guess" that your are wrong?
you don't guess that your wrong, because if you read it back you're really are wrong. /wrong wrong
Not sure what you are trying to achieve, I don't see what I did wrong by using the word "nobody". What word should I have used then to describe that it is no one's problem, with an added exception?

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
I think the reason is the former, after all, my popularity is less than 2% of MGI (seriously)
Yes, I am still unpopular.
Based on the very high level of quality I've seen so far in your work, I think you should be more popular than Monster Girl Island, but not everyone looks at things the same way I do. Most people like content(quantity) which MGI also has so I think this is one of the reasons why it is more popular. You will get there friend!(y) I would 100% buy this game when it's complete - and trying to scrape a living doesn't make you greedy!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Based on the very high level of quality I've seen so far in your work, I think you should be more popular than Monster Girl Island, but not everyone looks at things the same way I do. Most people like content(quantity) which MGI also has so I think this is one of the reasons why it is more popular. You will get there friend!(y) I would 100% buy this game when it's complete - and trying to scrape a living doesn't make you greedy!
I think the biggest factor plays time, MGI is already much longer known than this so of course it gained a bigger popularity. Just give it some time, maybe content as well as you say, and popularity will rise. The quality is definitely here, so that isn't a problem.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I admit I'm not at all informed about who's more popular than who, but the posters above are basically right about the content part. People (for the most part) tend to prefer quantity over quality in their games, because that way they can be entertained for longer periods of time. That said, the quality is definitely here already - I very much prefer your models and find them more appealing than those of MGI. With some added content in the mix to keep players invested, I have no doubt this can blow MGI out of the water in time.

Last edited:

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017

Don't forget this is a platform game...lol
The platform game system has been basically completed.

It will be used in the full version.
And there are many Monster Girl Mobs on the map.
(And They have Sex Skill)

Expected to start production after NewAya's Theme is completed (October

Jan 8, 2019
I need some clarification. Currently the foxy-theme file is only in the patreon, but if someone finds it, will they put it here or will it only be exclusive to patreon?
p.s: I use the google translator I don't know how to speak English, in case something is not understood

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I need some clarification. Currently the foxy-theme file is only in the patreon, but if someone finds it, will they put it here or will it only be exclusive to patreon?
p.s: I use the google translator I don't know how to speak English, in case something is not understood
Uhm... did you check the OP? Or is there something else?

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
It's been a while since I checked up on this and it's a great damn shame that Dreamdemon is having issues financially and that's the reason he's had to paywall it so much.

I first experienced the game from 4chan's /mgg/ and thought that it was miles above the current content from MGI, with it's more minigame-style "don't cum bro that'd be cringe" with the Anubian than the trash-tier whatever gameplay of MGI and I preferred it's monsters and setting to that of MGQ, which I don't really like that much.

It's a shame that he's not been able to get enough dosh to release his project for free and that he's not got much attention for the project. I'll shill it on /mgg/ sometime. In the meantime, I really enjoy the minigame-style stuff with some of the content. Godspeed and I'll support you next I'm able.

Reactions: dreamdemon

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
dreamdemon Take a look at the part near the end. I think this is the right intensity and excellent way to have sex as long as you don't hurt the girl. Would be really good if you can make your future sex animations as hard and intense as this.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017

The new reward has been completed!
This Time I used the ADV Game system.
Players can only change the camera, music and Player's material.
Here is the gameplay:

btw
I always make gameplay videos after the rewards are completed.
This is the proof that I am still making games.

dreamdemon Take a look at the part near the end. I think this is the right intensity and excellent way to have sex as long as you don't hurt the girl. Would be really good if you can make your future sex animations as hard and intense as this.
You know, the monster girls that players have encountered so far are stronger.
So I have not had the opportunity to do this.
But there will always be a chance...Maybe it will be "Mia". lol

Reactions: Memman971 and 9oo

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
You know, the monster girls that players have encountered so far are stronger.
So I have not had the opportunity to do this.
But there will always be a chance...Maybe it will be "Mia". lol
The girls don't need to be weak for you to do this. The player just needs to thrust hard and deep inside the pussy. It works for any position and character. Keep up the good work! (y)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes