Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sm0ke

May 7, 2017
well...nope
I don't have the energy to take care of too many pages.
So I only choose one to use...:/
o_O Intiface is just an open software that can control any sex toy, fleshligths, vibrators, etc.

An example

Just played Cle scene and I think could be an awesome game if it had support, like Viro playspace.
I think is easy to implement and sure their devs would help you, I saw other femdom games developers at their discord.

Just saying in case you didnt know about the software.

Reactions: Eistail

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Based on the very high level of quality I've seen so far in your work, I think you should be more popular than Monster Girl Island, but not everyone looks at things the same way I do. Most people like content(quantity) which MGI also has so I think this is one of the reasons why it is more popular. You will get there friend!(y) I would 100% buy this game when it's complete - and trying to scrape a living doesn't make you greedy!
MGI have few sexual scenes all linked to the story (which bond with the user), some maps really well done, pretty and not time consuming to create, some good but still few mechanics for a 'rpg' etc.
MGI isn't that scaled but it got a story and a very high exposure via tons of sources. I always got to try it freely then pledged to Redamz just because I loved it so much I want to live one day to play it when it's finished.

The only thing this need is exposure and being updated from last year on this kind of website actually might give it a bad exposure. How much time some dud will take to finally find a post on this game? No build, no post from third parties.

Myself I'm really glad to see that the dev in charge is active from last monday on the forum and still dev it (I use ''update time'' a lot to sort my research). I though it was a side very slow project for the man but it looks like is getting somewhere.

Maybe a try on a recent build which allow me to see the directions of it would break the ice and make me pledge. I would have never pledge Redamz if I couldn't try it before hand, it's hard work but it's still only a crawfunded project. I really don't think patreon members actually give their money only to get to play the july build or else it would have leaked already (my though).

All I wanted to say is;

If people like this project they will support it regardless of the time it takes to finish it if it's rolling and despite the fact they can play it for free 1 month later.

People who like it and play it every build without pledging at least one month would probably never pledge or donate anyway.

Giving content give increasing exposure, bond with the user and increase trust a lot.

Since you can't afford advertising your work the only thing you can afford is sharing it for free to advertise it.

I think this project at the update state is not square enough, if you want to experience it you have to jump through many different applications which decrease trust. So I think the dev just wait to have substantial work to jump in the pool.

It doesn't matter how much people play it without paying for it if the gain in exposure and the growth of the community around it is exponential. If 10 users don't pay the 11th will. And as I said the 10 who don't pay will never pay.

You can wait to secure how much you will make but if it's your first project how many time can you make it struggling with the bank and what's more important for the future, making a name or hoping for a one time cash out. Exposure = Success, Talent ≠ Success

Like Picasso isn't really talented as a painter aswell as very sick 'Parkinson' -> Painter. But extremely succesfull as an artist since he got the exposure he got the money money.

So I will wait for the next free build like my 'pirates' friends

Last edited:

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
o_O Intiface is just an open software that can control any sex toy, fleshligths, vibrators, etc.

An example

Just played Cle scene and I think could be an awesome game if it had support, like Viro playspace.
I think is easy to implement and sure their devs would help you, I saw other femdom games developers at their discord.

Just saying in case you didnt know about the software.
Whoops.....It seems I misunderstood something
But in the short term, this technology is still not considered...:unsure:
I am going to devote myself to making platform games next.
(Yes, I said it many times... this is a platform game lol

====================
and....maybe next month there will be a new free asset - NewAya_Heal scene
You know, I always release some assets for free...I even free two themes.
(And I made gameplay videos of all assets.

It’s just that the assets here are more than what I released...lol

sample.jpg

Reactions: vastary and 9oo

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
>wall of text
All I wanted to say is;
>wall of text
If you were trying to make a point, it got buried and lost somewhere. You gotta learn to be a little more concise, man. I don't know if you're aware, but there are several demo builds available for MGP currently from DreamDeamon's Patreon page if you'd like to try before you buy. They're also almost always available on Discord and very open to reasonable suggestions.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
If you were trying to make a point, it got buried and lost somewhere. You gotta learn to be a little more concise, man. I don't know if you're aware, but there are several demo builds available for MGP currently from DreamDeamon's Patreon page if you'd like to try before you buy. They're also almost always available on Discord and very open to reasonable suggestions.
Actually you're part of the people that don't care at all but answered anyway so it bumps it to the top, I figured after re-reading my wall of text most of the people who found interest in it stayed silent before it. Because I think it's only reasonable truth, it's not saying give everything away, it's saying maybe try marketing it a bit better

And in the future it should just as you said be buried somewhere because I hope things will change for the better here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Actually you're part of the people that don't care at all but answered anyway
That's... Fine? I never said I didn't care. I figured I'd say what I did for your sake. I'm not complaining about the wall of text. I'm just saying if you want your point to get across then try to be more concise.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
That's... Fine? I never said I didn't care. I figured I'd say what I did for your sake. I'm not complaining about the wall of text. I'm just saying if you want your point to get across then try to be more concise.
I think it did actually, the people for whom it is wrote probably read every word of this page if you follow me

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I think it did actually, the people for whom it is wrote probably read every word of this page if you follow me
When most people see a long text wall like that, they tend to not read it at all, which is why alot of people offer a TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) at the bottom summarizing what they meant.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Update please? the thread says it is over 1 year old. why is dev hiding game, he pay the website to not upload game?
If you read the dev's posts here, on Patreon, or in Discord, you'd notice he updates regularly. It's just that nobody has "shared" the updates on this thread in awhile, lol.

Eistail

Jun 23, 2020
oh this is gonna be huge if your finished - kinda hard to beat cle with just onehand... xD my opinion but very very nice ill buy it if its finished :D i love it

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
sample.jpg

Hi guys~ NewAya Theme is done!
New Reward scene and New Battle!!
The system used this time will be extended to the full version.
I mean, this time the system is more complete than ever :D

And~ like I say, I always release some assets for free.
NewAya Healing scene is free now :)

And...I'm going to start making the full version!!!
So I will be more busy next...
But you can rest assured that I will continue to make game :)

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
yall have no idea how much i have my eye on this game. This dev has the chance to fuckin show Redamz (MGL) how to make a game

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Considering Redamz's "work" ethic, he's not exactly setting a high bar... but that's also one of the many reasons I want this game to pick up attention and succeed. It actually makes me sad that this one is somehow staying under the radar, while people like Redamz rake in thousands each month just by doing the bare minimum.

Doujinator

Jul 9, 2019
I think this game has my attention more than Monster Girl Island at this point tbh, has definitely caught my eye a lot more. I just wish Redamz would do some actual work on his game. At this point it feels like he's doing the same thing YanDev is doing: milking his Patrons while doing the bare minimum of work, though MGI definitely has more work put into it than Yandere Simulator... but still, the development cycle for the two games is way too similar.

Question for anyone supporting the creator on Patreon, does his development cycle seem similar to Redamz or YanDev? The game definitely looks like it's had a lot of work put in, I'm just curious how things look internally. If it does look good, I'll be a supporter for sure.

Reactions: ZennyStar
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes