Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ZennyStar

Nov 6, 2020
It's just because no one wanted to share the new build. Don't worry, Dream Demon is not Redamz.
hehe, tell em.
though I do hope dream understands the position he's in after the fall of Redamz. especially when he just closed his patreon recently. he should expect a new influx of people towards this game and be ready whenever to not be overwhelmed by so many. even if not, there is still the expectations piling on after abandoned monster girl projects and the like.
But, I hold support for dream entirely and is probably the only developer I've truly found worthy of donating towards.
Godspeed, but don't rush it.

Reactions: naoc and oaklash

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry to bump this without much new info, just remembered that this existed scrounging through my patreon. Just wanted to steer people to the patreon post about the game being titled Monster Girl World.

And then 2 other posts:
-February 7th

-February 26th

Reactions: lTTMl and naoc

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
Sorry to bump this without much new info, just remembered that this existed scrounging through my patreon. Just wanted to steer people to the patreon post about the game being titled Monster Girl World.

And then 2 other posts:
-February 7th

-February 26th
post the game please

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
post the game please
Sorry if I was misleading I'm not actually subscribed to their patreon, should have said patreons I'm following or something else. Hopefully we will get a demo version at some point if no one else has a copy.

Reactions: naoc
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes