Unity Monster Girl Project [2023-03-19 Aya] [DreamDemon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
why hasnt the changelog been updated since 2019?
moderators should issue Warnings.

i literally have no idea what's new.
do i need to download all the links? what even is this?

Reactions: Mhh and keeptemo

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I see that there's a "rest of the game" download, i assume that is pretty out of date compared to everything else, i played this very early on (long before it found its way here) and i loved what i saw but i'm not all that interested in stand alone projects/demos, i would assume they would be condensed into a single game but at this point i honestly don't know.

Edit: I guess i spoke to soon, should have read the thread first, OP is genuinely confusing though.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Really hoping the new tomboy oni girl will get an FJ scene... since unlike Cle she has normal feet, so it would just look a lot better XD

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Still really disappointed about the visually style change to the models. was planning to support then once my finances were stable. but since then the gals are just no longer attractive.

dreamdemon

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Still really disappointed about the visually style change to the models. was planning to support then once my finances were stable. but since then the gals are just no longer attractive.
Did you mistake my work for other works...?
(Sorry, I didn't mean anything. In fact, this does happen often...people often compare my works with "islands" :S

This is the first time I have heard this view.
My art style has indeed been modified.
old:
old.jpg
new:
new.jpg

But I can't understand that you prefer the old version...?:unsure:
Or can you describe it in detail?

Last edited:

BONGOOO

Jul 11, 2020
I absolutely love your art man, keep up the good work! Also please take care of yourself and don't stress yourself too much (stress can affect your immunity!). We all hope you get well soon <3

Reactions: Diorus

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
(Sorry, I didn't mean anything. In fact, this does happen often...people often compare my works with "islands" :S

old:
View attachment 1245326
new:
View attachment 1245327

I think your models are really good! They're well proportioned. As long as you have small waist, narrow shoulders, wide hips and thick thighs and butt which you have, it's good. The boob size is good too. I really like your Aya model, it is so beautiful. Keep it up! :) I support you all the way!

Heard you're sick. Hope you get well soon and don't push yourself too hard!

Last edited:

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017

old:

new:

Whatever you decide to do overall just remember that having control over the view is a huge part of these games, the more control over the view, the better. The more control in general the better.

For whatever it's worth I like the human skin tone better, but it shouldn't be difficult to give control over that to the user, right?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017

old:
View attachment 1245326
new:
View attachment 1245327

For reference I think you've made many improvements to the overall design of your models from the shape, textures and proportions.
However you switched from a more realistic 3D nose shape to a more "anime" style 3d nose shape for your models. I would say that Mei is not effected by this given her more unique mouth/nose shape.
It's a style choice that i understand many people have no issue with, and even prefer. But for me (especially as a VR user) it's something that causes me much distress for some reason.
Honestly I've had to try to explain this to many people online endlessly to have them not understand what i'm talking about at all.
Hopefully you the designer will understand what i mean when i say the old nose has an "undercut" shape and the the new is a "curved slope" shape.
The older 3d design for that facial feature could be compared more towards recent Fire Emblem or Dragon Quest games.

Honestly everything you've done with updates and design improvements have been amazing (as i do follow the patreon), except for that one thing. that single design choice makes and smut factor unplayable for me.
It's nothing against you or that style, it's just how it effects me.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes